Naomi

How you meet-

You were a backup dancer to Flo Rida. You met Naomi when the dancers were resting backstage in the arena.  You kept practicing trying to perfect the dance  you saw a beautiful dark skinned woman and got distracted. You ended up falling. Naomi ran and helped you up. You winced when you tried to put pressure on your ankle. "Hey are you ok," She asked concerned? "Yeah, thanks for asking," You say trying to cover up the pain you were really in. "I can tell your lieing here let me help you to the medic," The WWE diva \ says before wrapping your arm around her neck. She helped you limp to the medics room. "I am Naomi," She introduces. "I'm y/n," You greet. You arrived at the docs office and after he examined your ankle you had sprained your ankle. You groan in frustration at the fact you wouldn't be able to dance tonight. "Hey I know you are upset but maybe you can hang out with me tonight," Naomi asked? "That sounds fun," You say smiling. You spent the rest of your day with the beautiful woman.

How she asked you on a date-

You were at practice when she surprised you. "Hey." You greet hugging her. "Hey when do you get out of practice," She asked? "Around seven," You answer. "That is perfect you see there is this firework show tonight and I was wondering if you would come watch it with me," The WWE diva asked nervously. "Is this a date or as friends," You ask? "I was hoping for it to be a date but if you would rather go as friends that is cool," The 30-year-old explains. "Naomi I would love to go on a date with you so I will see you tonight but I have to get back to work," You say kissing her cheek and walking away.

Your first date-

She took you to a firework show at the beach. You laid out on a blanket as you talked and watched the fireworks. You loved that date more than you have ever loved any other date because you were with Naomi.

Your Couple Costumes-

Starbucks coffees

What you are in her phone-

Y/N

What she calls you-

Sunshine

What she is in your phone-

Naomi

What you call her-

Glow

Your first kiss-

"Naomi stop please," You pleaded through giggles. "Never," She says tickling you. "Please I will do anything," You scream through your laughter. "Kiss me," The raven haired girl taunts. You Lean up from your spot under her on the couch and kiss her. She is shocked and freezes. You pull away with a smile when you saw her shocked and blushing features. She snapped out of her trance and leaned down reconnecting your lips. You wrapped your arms around her neck as you moved your mouth in rhythm to her's. Your first kiss was passionate and romantic. 

Who says I love you first plus how it happens + how she asks you to be her girlfriend-

Her

You were on stage performing when Flo Rida stops. "Hey, guys so I got a friend that gots a question for someone really special to her so help me in welcoming my friend WWE Diva Naomi," Your boss introduces. You were confused, to say the least. "Hey y/n can you come here," She askes? You stepped forward. "So guys this beautiful woman here is named Y/N I met her when she got hurt before a performance I have grown to know this woman better than I know myself She is talented, kind, compassionate, funny, and beautiful. She makes my heart skip a beat. Y/n makes my breath catch in my throat and a smile to be on my face. I never stop thinking about her," Naomi confesses before turning towards you and continues, "Sunshine I love you I am truly madly deeply in love with you and was wanting to know if you would officially be my girlfriend." "Naomi I love you too, of course, I will be yours," You answer. You jumped into her arms and wrapped your legs around her waist and your arms around her neck. You leaned down and kissed the black-eyed beauty. 

Why you keep your relationship a secret-

You didn't keep it a secret. You found no point to it. She knew her fans would find out anyways and she loved you so you both saw no reason to hide it.

Your first fight-

You came into your shared apartment with the plan to have a relaxing bath and have a nice dinner with a glass of wine. Your plans were ruined when you were met by your angry girlfriend. "Where were you," The 30-year-old diva asked? "Practice ran over," You answer. "You didn't think to text me instead of leaving me here waiting for you worried," The raven-haired woman asks. "You know we have to have our phones off during practice," You answer. "That is not an excuse I was worried sick," The black-eyed girl growls. "I am not that late," You growl. "NOT THAT LATE IT IS 11 YOU SAID YOU WOULD GET OUT AT SEVEN FOUR HOURS IS NOT THAT LATE ARE YOU KIDDING ME," The 30-year-old woman screams. "IT IS MY JOB WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO," You yell. "YOU COULD AT LEAST LET ME KNOW SO I DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOU," The WWE diva screams with glossy eyes. "Glow I am sorry I made you worry I will shoot you a text next time I get held up I love you," You apologize and promise. "That's all I ask now go on I am sure you want to take a bath I am gonna start dinner," Your girlfriend says. You smile before walking to the bathroom.

Your breakup pt. 1-

You were on tour and so was she. You hadn't seen her in weeks. You thought about it and decided you couldn't handle it. You called her and it went to voicemail. "Hey glow I know you are probably busy and won't listen to this for a while I hate doing this this way but I can't do this anymore it is too hard I miss you I miss you so much it hurts I love you and I always will but we need to break up don't call me and try to change my mind, Goodbye Naomi," You say as tears cascade down your cheek.

How you react to the breakup pt. 2-

You missed her. You still loved her. You always will. You tried your best to stay strong. You only cried when you went to sleep and when you woke up. You were crushed but you hid it well.

You get back together pt. 3-

You arrived home exhausted. You weren't sure if Naomi was home and it scared you. Your plan was to get to the apartment stay the night and move out. You opened the door and went inside. "Welcome home how was your tour," You heard familiar voice welcome then ask? "I am sorry I didn't know you were home I was gonna move everything out tomorrow and it was good what about yours," You apologize, answer, then ask? "Not the best I was distracted and got injured now I am out for seven months," she says. "Are you ok," You ask? "Not really," The 30-year-old answers. "I should go," You comment. "Not yet can we talk," The dark-skinned beauty asked? "Naomi," You started. "No sunshine listen I love you and I missed you too it killed me too but you didn't see me give up I just held on to the thought of holding you in my arms but you left me you gave up on me," She says her voice cracking. "Naomi I don't know what to say," You sigh. "Say you want to give us a try tell me you will take me back," she says. "yes," You say. "Come here," Naomi motions. You walked over to her and spent the rest of the night intertwined talking.

Person she is jealous of-

Sasha Banks

You two had hit it off. You guys were instant besties. You two were very close and it caused Naomi to be jealous.

Person you are jealous of-

Natalya

Natalya was beautiful, strong, and worked with Naomi. Naomi and Natty were close friends. You feared their friendship could grow into more which led you to be jealous.