you break up pt. 1 (female)

Nikki Bella
You found your self-feeling not good enough for Nikki. She was beautiful, kind, and funny. She works hard for the money she makes. She was perfect in every way but you were just plain old y/n. She would constantly tell you to stop thinking like that but you couldn't help it and unfortunately, it was becoming a problem in your relationship. You actually were fighting with Nikki now. "What can I do to prove to you that you are good enough," she pleaded. "Nothing because I am not," you sigh. "I love you but I can't do this anymore y/n we need to take a break so you can think," she says before walking out of the house.

Brie Bella
You were more like Nikki with Brie mode. You liked the expensive things in life and you loved to party. You had the money to do so but brie hated it and you hated being judged so ultimately your lifestyle led to lots of fights. "BRIE I MAKE THE MONEY I CAN SPEND IT HOW I PLEASE," you yell. "SAYING THAT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE A SPOILED BRAT," she screamed. "IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T JUDGE ME," you holler. "I AM NOT JUDGING YOU I AM MERELY SUGGESTING CUTTING BACK," she howls. "I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT ME FOR ME WE ARE OVER," you wail standing up grabbing the keys to your car and leaving.

Paige
She has had what you called a break down recently. She has gotten suspended from work. She constantly at bars or at home drinking. She doesn't talk to the girls anymore. You stuck by her nonetheless because you knew it was temporary and due to stress but you weren't so sure anymore. You were fighting a lot now. "Paige do you think we could just watch a movie tonight I don't feel well," you lie? "I could go to the bar and you can stay here," she says not looking at you. "Don't you think you have been to the bar enough," you question? "Whatever I am not doing this tonight," she groans. "I am just saying the bartender sees you more than I do," you explain sadly. "I am done with this shit I don't need it and I sure the hell don't need you," your girlfriend grits through her teeth. "Then why don't I leave for good," you say. "Good," she says walking out the door.

Aj Lee
You knew Aj had been married once but they were friends but you didn't know they were so close they were together eighty percent of the time another ten percent was Aj promising you something and then something with punk coming up. It made you jealous and that is where the other ten percent comes from you guys fighting. "Y/n cm and I have been friends for a long time you have to be okay with that," Aj explains. "I am okay with that what I am not okay with is you always being together you blowing me off for him," you rambled. "I can't do this anymore we are done," she says before picking up her keys and leaving.