Aj Styles

How you meet- 

Your brother Karl Anderson dragged you to a party with him, his wife, his best friend Luke, and Luke's wife. So yeah they brought you along to this boring party to play the fifth wheel. They had disappeared long ago so you were leaning against the corner nursing your drink. You saw a man with light brown hair and light brown eyes looking at you. He walked over next to you and poured himself a drink. The stranger turned towards you and said, "I haven't seen you before my name is Aj." The mystery man that is now known as Aj extended his hand. "y/n," You say shaking his hand. "My brother made me come to this boring party," You admit. "It is pretty lame," The light brown eyed man agreed.  You complained to this stranger for the next ten minutes about how bad the party was. You were cut off by your brother and his wife walking up. "Hey sis I see you met my friend Aj," Your brother says. "Yeah," you both answer in unison. you both laughed. "Great party dude and have fun but not too much fun sister," Your brother says before walking away. "It's your party,"  You asked more than stated? "Yea," Aj said laughing. "oh I feel like an idiot I am so sorry," You apologize. "Don't be but I mean if you really are sorry you could give me your number," The man said with a smile that turned into a smirk. "Sorry I don't give my number to strangers," You say with a smirk before walking off. You both knew that was not going to be the last time you saw him.

How he asked you out-

you were in the gym working out with Aj but you currently were sitting in the corner while you took a break. "How was your date the other day," The WWE superstar gritted through his teeth? "terrible all he did was talk about his ex and cats," You say before the both of you busted up laughing. When you calmed down you looked at him and he looked at you. "I know a way to end all these bad dates," He said getting a drink of his water. "How," You asked looking towards him? "Go on a date with me," Aj says looking at you. You searched his eyes for any sense that it was a joke but you didn't find any. "Are you joking," You asked looking at your lap. You felt a hand lift your head up and then take your hands in his. You look in his eyes as he admits, "No I really like you y/n and I have been wanting to ask you out for awhile but I was afraid you wouldn't like me the same way but I hate seeing you go out with other dates and be treated the way you are you deserve to be treated like a princess let me try and go on a date with me," The man you have a crush on confesses. You were speechless by his kinds word but he took it as you not liking him because he dropped your hands and began to sulk off. "Wait, of course, I will go out with you," You snap out of your trance. "Good I thought you were gonna say no I will text you the details but let's get back to working out.

Your first date-

Your first date you picked up some pizza and soda and took your pick up truck in the middle of an open field laid back and watched the stars. you spent the night cuddled up to him watching the stars, eating, talking, and laughing. It was the best date you had ever been on because even though it showed he paid attention to you.

Your couple costume-

Danny Zuko and Sandy Olsson