Who said I love you first plus how it happened (female)

Nikki Bella
Her
You were eating lunch with her family when the uncomfortable conversation of your relationship has come up. "I thought this was a family lunch," Jj says. "It was,"their mom says. "So why is your friend here," Loren asked Nicole. "Because she is more than a friend she is the love of my life," she shouted. You intertwined your fingers with her saying "I love you too." you could feel her relax before kissing you.

Brie Bella
You
You didn't know how to tell brie you loved her. She was on her European tour and you were home. You decided to Instagram it.

y/t/n: I  am madly in love with my amazing sweet gorgeous down to earth girlfriend the girl in the picture @BrezzyBella (a/n fake username not here real name on social media)

Comments
(A/n fans are fake username sorry for the hate I completely support gay marriage but for story purposes, let's say th@Briebellaisthebetterbella @straightisright @BrezzyBella and 600 other people have commented
@Briebellaisthebetterbella- omg Brie Bella has a girlfriend I'm so happy for her and her bae
@straightisright- I no longer like Brie Bella she is a disgusting
@BrezzyBella- I love you so fucking much baby glad one of us finally got the balls to say it first miss you see you when I get back
300 people have liked this

Paige
You
You had made the mistake of going to a party with Paige. Now you are drunk might I add you were a rambling honest drunk you know one of the ones that got super drunk and told everything that has been on their mind for the last month. Well, here you were doing that exact thing. "You know what else," you asked for the 15th time tonight. "What," everyone asked as they laughed at you rambling. "I love my girlfriend," you slur. Everyone was shocked. "Who is your girlfriend," Dean Ambrose asked. "Paige," you slurred. "Let's get you home," Paige says. "Yay, this is why I love you because you take care of me pumpkin," you slur. "I love you to my love," she says.

Aj Lee
Her
Aj decided to have a Q and A with her fans so you tuned in.
(Questions are underlined)
@ajleeisbae- what new things can we expect from you

That is a surprise

@y/s/nismyotp- how much do you love your girlfriend y/f/n.

I love her so very much I am truly glad I met a person like her

@y/t/n- I love you more