how he asked you to be his girlfriend

Dean Ambrose
You sat down your beer and the two plates you had just got from the kitchen. you opened up the pizza box about to grab a piece of pizza when u noticed the pizza toppings spelled out will you be my princess. Yes, you yelled out happily before hugging him.

Roman Reigns
Roman had been planning this for weeks he ordered shirts to ask you out. He put Jojo in a shirt that says will. He had your daughter wear you. He had your son wear be. He wore my. He even recruited your dog to wear the shirt that said, girlfriend. He lined everyone up. When you walked into the house you see it and started to tear up. You said yes and hugged all of them.

Seth Rollins
You were playing video games when he looks over and asked, "your my girlfriend right?" "if you want me to be," you answer. "I do," he says. "Then I am," you say hugging him.

Randy Orton
A guy at this club came up to you and started flirting when randy came behind and yelled, "get your eyes and hands off my girlfriend, in fact, stay away from her if I can see you then you are too close come to close and I will kick your ass understand good now scram little boy." "I'm your girl," you teased. "Please be my girlfriend," he asked. "Yes," you say smiling hugging him.

Dolph Ziggler
He won his match then got a mic. He played a video of like a bunch of videos and pictures of you and him. You smiled and teared up from the sweet part. "So I have one question will you officially become mine," he asked? "Yes," you whispered in his ear after you ran down the gorilla and jumped into his arms.