Finn Balor

How you meet pt. 1 your p.o.v-
You were a new wwe ring announcer. You were interviewing Finn balor when Bray Wyatt attacked him. You were punched in the face. It busted your nose so your nose as gushing blood. When Finn had successfully defended his self against Bray. He walked up to you. "Oh my god are you okay," The demon asked frantically? "Yeah its fine just nose," you answer. "Come lets get you to the medics," Finn said. He walked you to the medics. He even stayed with you while you were there.

How he asks you out-
You were sitting on a box at the gorilla waiting for him to get back from his match. You watched him win. You smiled to yourself. He walked up to you. "Congrats," you say smiling. "Go out with me," Finn asked? "What," you asked wanting to clarify you heard him correctly? "Will you go on a date with me," he asked? "Yeah," you say.

Your first date-
You knocked on his door. He opened showing his bright smile. The wwe superstar motioned you in. You walked in and admired his home. The man motioned for you to join him by his Lego. "I thought we can build with the legos and then go to dinner," he said. "That sounds wonderful," you say. You spent the rest of the day building and then after the sun went down you both went to his favorite place to eat. You talked and laughed the whole time. It was the best date you have ever had because it was the mist fun you have ever had.

Your couple costumes-
Woody and Jesse from toy story

Your couple costumes- Woody and Jesse from toy story

What you are in his phone-
💘💖💓💗 My love 💗💓💖💘

What he calls you-
Lass

What he is in your phone-
🍀🍀🍀🍀 lucky charm 🍀🍀🍀🍀

What you call him-
My Leprechaun

Your first kiss-
You were rambling about a mixture of things when out of nowhere you felt a pair of soft lips smash against yours. You were shocked. He pulled away apologizing. You just reached back over and kissed him. You two shared a sweet loving kiss.

Who said I love you first and how it happened-
You
You invited Finn to dinner with your family. The problem was they were a bit much. Like now for instance. "So y/n is this your boyfriend, " you mother asked? "Kinda," you answer. "What do you mean kinda," your father asked? "We do not have a label yet," he answers before gripping your hand. "Ah hm, so what are you doing then," your sister asked? "I DO NOT KNOW ALL I KNOW IS I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM," you scream? "You love me," Finn questioned? "Yes you do not have to feel the same," you say shyly. "I love you too," Finn says. He reaches over and kisses you. You share a sweet short kiss before pulling apart. "Well, then congratulations sister," your brother says. Everyone busted up laughing.

How he asked you to be his girlfriend-
You were in Ireland sightseeing and visiting your boyfriend. He felt like resting today but insisted you go have fun. You did Ireland was beautiful. You walked into his house. You were stunned by the candle and rose petal lined hallway. You followed it only to see a heart made in candles and Will you be my girlfriend in rose petals. "What do you say," you heard a thick Irish accent ask? "Yes yes I will be your girlfriend," you say jumping into his arms and kissing him. "I love you," he said? "I love you so much my leprechaun, " you say.

Why you keep your relationship a secret-
You wanted your relationship to be as simple as possible for as long as possible. You figured the more public it is the more complicated it is. So you kept your relationship on the down low.

Your first fight-
You and Finn had moved in together. It was an amazing thing other than the mess. His things littered all over the house. You cleaned everything up again before heading to work. You had a terrible day. All you wanted to do was take a relaxing bath. So, when you opened the door to see it a wreck again you grew furious. You stomped to the living room. "WHAT IS THIS," you yell. "What is what," he asked? "THE MESS," you yell. "Chill lass it is ok," Balor said trying to calm you down. "NO IT IS NOT I CLEANED THIS ALL UP EARLIER, " you yelled? "STOP JUMPING DOWN MY THROAT IT ISN'T A BIG DEAL," Finn yelled. "I AM TIRED OF DOING EVERYTHING YOU MAKE A MESS I CLEAN IT YOU SIT AROUND ON YOUR BREAK AND MAKE THE MESS AGAIN WHILE I AM SITTING THERE GETTING CUSSED OUT BY VINCE AT WORK TODAY HE EVEN THREATEN TO FIRE ME BECAUSE I POSTED ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA AND EVERYTHING ELSE," you holler as tears start to fall from your eyes. "Oh baby I'm sorry come here," he said before pulling you into him and running his hand through your hair. He placed  kisses on your head as he calmed you, "shh lass I am here let me run you a bath." He ran you and bath.  You were relaxing in it. When your skin was wrinkly you got out and dressed before heading downstairs. You were shocked to see y/f/m ready to be played, dinner sat on a plate two glasses of wine, pillows and blanket, as well as a clean house. "Thank you," you say. "No problem lass now come on," you sat down next to him. He wrapped to both of you in a blanket and played the movie. You eat and drank.

You guys break up pt. 1-
"I am offering you a job as a commentator on Nxt, " Vince offered. "Oh my god thank you so much it means so much," you say enthusiastically. "You start this week you have a plane ticket for tonight at ten," he said handing you a ticket. "Thank you," you say walking out. You were happy about your new job but sad because you would hardly see your boyfriend. You knew that was no realationship. You decided you would end your relationship. You packed you things at the hotel and gathered everything. He walked through the door right before you were about to head to the airport. "What is this did I do something wrong," finn asked? "No you did not do anything Vince offered me to be a commentator on nxt I accepted my plane leaves at ten," you explain. "I am so proud of you congratulations, " he said kissing you. "There is one problem," you say. "What is it," the demon asked? "We need to break up," you say. "Why," he asked sadly? "You are busy and I will be busy we will never see each other I will make you a promise if neither of us have moved on by summerslam then we will get back together, " you explain and promise. "Promise," the balor asked? "Promise," I confirm. You kissed the Irish man one last time before leaving.

How you react pt. 2
You missed him terribly but you did not cry. You were distracted most of the time. you also knew it was only temporary so you didn't need to fret over it.

You get back together pt. 3
It was nearly six months later. You have grown quite popular as a commentator. You were even offered to be a commentator on Raw. You decided to surprise Finn. You knocked on his locker room door. He opened it and he looked shocked to see you. Soon enough his shocked face turned into a smile as he pulled you into him.  He closes the door before finally letting you go. "What are you doing here," he asked? "I am debuting, " you say. "What really I am so proud of you," he said as he took your face in his hands. "Does that mean you are mine again," the WWE raw superstar asked? You just lent up and kissed him. You sent the rest of the night after work cuddle together watching movies just enjoying being together again.

Person he is jealous of-
Sami Zayn
You two had been best friends since you were kids. You two spent years being good friends. You would laugh and talk all the time. You would spend hours together. Finn was jealous of Sami because he was your best friend.

Person you are jealous of-
Paige
They fit well together. Fans shipped them. They were good friends. You were jealous that Paige and he fit so well.