Your Engagement Party (Female)

Nikki Bella-

Nikki rented out a whole nightclub for your Engagement party. The music was hits and oldies but with a club/dance twist. The decor was big, extravagant, and shined. The food and drinks were served from the bar all night. All of your family, Friends, Co-workers basically everyone you knew came. The whole night was spent, talking, laughing, and dancing. It was a blast. You and Nikki loved it and would not change even a minor detail about it.

Brie Bella-

You guys had a small intimate close family only engagement party. You guys had your engagement party in a clearing in this small forest looking venue. There was a table filled with vegetarian meals. The music was low and it was a playlist of the songs you guys said were your songs. The decor was small, beautiful, simple, and classy. Everyone talked and laughed amongst there groups. It was intimate just like you and Brie wanted it. It was the perfect celebration for you two.

Paige-

You guys had it in a bar. It was your friends and family as well as the strangers in the bar. The food came from the bar. The music and decor were just the bars decoration and mix. Everyone drank, danced, laughed, and talk. It was lowkey and fun just like you and your fiance. It was perfect.

Aj Lee-

It was a tiny celebration at your place. immediate family and best friends. Everyone played video games and ate junk. The house was filled with chatter and laughter. There was no music or decor. It was just relaxed and fun. You and Aj could not have dreamed of a better engagement party.

Summer Rae-

Summer and your engagement party were huge. You rented a party room. The decorations were all huge, sparkly, expensive, cheesy decor. The music was a DJ and blasted through the place and shook the floor. There were cool light effects. The food was catering and drinks were served from an open bar. It was like everyone you had ever laid eyes upon showed up. There was a lot of feasting, drinking, laughing, talking, and dancing. You and Summer loved it and it was perfect according to you both.Re

Renee Young-

Renee and you had a small dinner at your favorite restaurant with your friends and family. There was no decorations or music just talking and laughing. It was amazing and couldn't have gotten better to you and Renee.

Sasha Banks-

You and Sasha have a dress up party for your engagement party. You invited everyone you worked with and all your friends and family. The music was k-pop. The decor was pictures that you guys had taken together. People danced wildly dressed in costumes. They ate the pizza, chips, candy, and other junk you offered and downed the soda. Everyone talked and laughed. You and Sasha would not have wanted it any other way.

Bayley-

Bayley and you rented out an arcade. You played both of your favorite songs. You had pizza, soda, and candy. You guys didn't decorate. Everyone, chit chatted, laughed, and played games. You guys invited close friends and close family. It was so much fun and you Bayley loved it and doubted it could have gotten any better.

Becky Lynch-

Becky and you had a small thing at a pub. Immediate family and best friends. You guys sat drank, joked, talked. You guys ate some food that they served there. The music was a live band that was playing at the bar. There was no decoration. It was small and intimate yet fun and perfect for you and Becky. 

Eva Marie-

You and Eva went all out. You through a huge party at your place. People saw in the pool and binged on all the food that as everywhere. Everyone got wasted. The house was decorated in colorful light shows with dance music so loud it shook the house. You guys invited every single person you knew. It was a blast and you and Eva loved every moment of it.

Naomi-

Naomi and you had it at a club. You invited your friends and family. You couldn't decorate. The music was club music being played by a club DJ. The food and drinks were ordered from the bar. You guys spent the night dancing and drinking. It wasn't a big event but it was fun just like you and Naomi liked.

Layla-

You and Layla had a small party at your place. Everyone played engagement party games. Ate the food you prepared and drank lots of soda. The music was just a pandora playing lowly in the background. Everyone talked and laughed with one another. The decorations were cheesy engagement decorations. Everyone had fun and so did you and Layla. You both loved your engagement party.

Trish Stratus-

Trish and you rented out a party venue. Hired a five-star catering company. Booked an open bar. Bought a photo booth and a bunch of other cool party ideas. You decorated the room in hearts, love, engagement, and wedding decor. The decorations were all white, gold, red, or pink. The music was a live band you both loved. You guys invited all your family and friends. There was a lot of dancing, drinking, eating, laughing, and talking. You and Trish would have never changed a thing.

Nia Jax-

Nia and you had your party at a water park. You invited all your family, friends, and co-workers. You guys had the snack bar for food and drink. A radio station playing hits played through the speakers. There were no decorations. Everyone was either tanning and swimming. Every person was laughing and talking. It was a lot of fun and you and Nia enjoyed every moment of it.