What your family thinks of her

Nikki Bella-

Your family liked Nikki but they did not love Nikki. They found her to be a bit up class and were uncomfortable just being there normal selves.

Brie Bella-

Your family loved Brie. They saw how Brie brought the best side of you out and truly loved you so they loved her.

Paige-

Your family didn't like her. They found her to party too much and be a bit too much of a rebel.

Aj Lee-

They loved her. She was your other half and soul mate and they saw it. They loved how happy she made you and how down to earth she was.

Summer Rae-

They hated her. They found her too slutty and they were afraid they would hurt her.

Renee Young-

Your family adored her. Your family loved her when she was friends with your sister and there love only grew when she saw how happy she made you.

Sasha Bank-

Your family didn't really know Sasha. They met her a few times and she was nice but the both you were so busy seeing family was a hard task. So they really didn't know her.

Baylee-

Your family found her to be perfect for you. They loved her and the way she treated you. Your family loved her and you didn't see that changing.

Becky Lynch-

Your family found Becky to be the perfect fit. She fit in well and got along with everyone. Your family loved her like another member of the family.

Eva Marie-

They didn't hate her but they didn't love her. They found her fake. They found her to be slutty. They knew she made you happy and she cared for you so they kept the peace but they couldn't like her.

Naomi-

They loved her. She was wild like the rest of you and loved to have a good time. She was the perfect fit for you. So they found no problem with her.

Layla-

They never really got to know her so they really didn't have an opinion of her. They met her once or twice at the time of your whole relationship so they couldn't really judge her.

Trish Stratus-

They loved her when she was in WWE. They adored her as a person but they thought she was a little too old for you. They liked her though.

Nia Jax-

They liked Nia but they found her to blunt and a little rude. You tried to explain that wasn't how she was yes she was honest but not rude. But your family just didn't really love her the rest of her was awesome so they liked her but that was it.