your first kiss (male)

Dean Ambrose
You were at the bar together drinking when you lent over the table and smashed your lips on his. He kissed you back and you two shared a passionate kiss.

Roman Reigns
You were at Disneyworld with your kids. You were watching the light show when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see roman dressed as prince charming holding a sign that says Cinderella gave prince charming a shoe can you give me a kiss instead. You lent over and kissed him. You two shared a sweet long kiss.

Seth Rollins
You were watching his match backstage when he won. He walked into the room and you kissed him before pulling away and saying, "congratulations." He didn't respond just kissed you again.

Randy Orton
You and Randy had decided to take your kids and his daughter to the zoo for one of your many dates you two go on. You got to the merry go round where you and Randy met. The kids wanted to go on it so you two agreed when you got to the same spot you met. He said, "you know what the first thing I thought of when I looked at you was." "what," you asked. "Doing this," he answered before leaning down and attaching his lips to yours. You two shared a long romantic kiss.

Dolph Ziggler
You were walking hand in hand through the park. You were rambling on about your girls weekend with your friends when he just stopped. He turned to face you and smashed his lips on yours. You were shocked at first but after a few seconds you melted into the kiss and started to kiss back. You two shared a long unforgettable kiss. "I didn't know how else to tell you to shut up," he said laughing after you two pulled away. You just laughed pulling him into another kiss.