Sami Zayn

How you meet-
You had been best friends since you were children. You were new to the school and Canada so no one really wanted to play with you. You were sitting alone on a swing at school and a little boy walked up and asked, "why are you not playing with anyone?" "no one wants to play with me," you explain sadly. "Would you like to play with me," he practically beamed? You nodded enthusiastically before running off with him. You had been best friends with him since that day.

How he asked you out-
You were ringside for one of his matches. You were cheering him on. He won and blew you a kiss. You laughed. He motioned for a security guard. The bigger buff man went right to Sami. You saw Sami say something to him but he said it to quite in the loud arena to be heard. You are snapped out of your thought when the man said, "He wants you to come in the ring." He helped you over and you walked to Sami giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. You congratulated him. Your head snapped to the screen above the ramp when you heard what you and Sami called your song play. You started to cry as you say all the pictures and videos of you and Sami from when you were just children to the picture you took yesterday. The ending screen was a video of Sami talking. The video said. Y/n what can I say you are sweet, caring, kind, funny, adventures, sassy, witty, stunning, and beautiful I liked you since before I knew what it meant to like someone I always hated watching you go on dates with other guys because I wanted to be that guy relationships didn't work for me because I wish she was you I never had the courage to tell you I care about you but I realized if I don't get the balls and ask you out I am going to be miserable so will you my best friend y/n y/l/n go on a date with me. More tears fell from your eyes when you turned around and saw Sami standing there with a teddy bear, a box of chocolates, and a bundle of beautiful flowers. "What do you say," Sami asked? You nodded your head as you hugged him.

Your first date-
He took you to the water park. You guys had a blast running around the park trying all the features, swimming all day, and splashing each other. You then went for a walk around a nearby park and got ice cream. When you got home your face hurt from as much as you had smiled and laughed.

Your couple costume
Peter Pan and Wendy

What you are in his phone-🌞The light of my life🌞

🌞The light of my life🌞

What he calls you-
Babe

What he is in your phone-
🌚⭐My moon and stars🌚⭐

What you call him-
Hun

Your first kiss-
You were in Vegas visiting him because he was there for a match. You decided to go hacking and climb a mountain. It was you and a big group of other superstars and there significant other. You guys finally made it to the top around sundown. Everyone was doing their own thing. You stood admiring the beauty in front of you. You felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around you and a chin on your shoulder. "It is beautiful, " you whisper. "Not as beautiful as you," Sami whispers sending a chill down your back and a blush on your cheeks. "Thank you," you say. The Canadian goes to kiss you on your cheek right as you go to turn around and he kisses your lips instead. The 33-year-old tensed up and first and tell he felt your lips began to move in sync with his. The brunette relaxed as he kissed you passionately. You both pulled away blushing when the group of people started clapping and laughing.