What your family thinks of him

Dean Ambrose-

At first, your family didn't really like Dean because of his persona on tv but after they got to know him they started to love him and love the two of you together.

Roman Reigns-

Your family loved him so much you joked with them that they loved him more than you.

Seth Rollins-

Your family really didn't like him but they didn't dislike him either. He was just kind of there for your family because they knew you loved him so they couldn't have you without Seth.

Randy Orton-

Your family and he had problems in the beginning because he was already married twice and they didn't want to see you hurt again if it didn't work out like the rest of his relationships but after Randy proved how much he cared for you and your children they accepted him.

Dolph Ziggler-

Your family hated him absolutely hated him. They thought he was cocky and arrogant. He had hurt you once and they thought he would for sure do it again.

Finn Balor-

Your family hadn't spent a lot of time with Finn so they hadn't really formed an opinion. They thought he was a nice guy and that he was a hard worker and determined. They loved his character in WWE. They just didn't really know him.

Sami Zayn-

Your family adored Sami. They figured it was about time you both were together and couldn't be happier except maybe if the two you got married and had some babies but they knew there was still time for that.

John Cena-

Your family despised John. He didn't want to marry you or have kids with you yet he claimed to love you. He was always to busy to spend time with the family. They hated him.

Daniel Bryan-

Your family liked Bryan but they didn't love Bryan. Bryan was a nice hard working smart guy and was one of your brothers best friends but he had hurt you in the past and they feared he would do it again as well as they didn't like how much he had changed you. They liked how happy he made you though.

Aj Styles-

Aj and your family got along well. Your family loved Aj and loved the two of you together. Your family accepted Aj like another member of the family.

Cm punk-

Your family couldn't stand him. Your family wished you would leave him. Your family actually caused a lot of problems in your relationship. Your family hated him and he hated them.