Eva Marie

How you meet-

You were a model. You were at a job when a woman with dyed red hair and hazel eyes walked through the door. She walked over to her seat and sat down before the workers began getting her ready for the shoot. You sat down in your seat which happened to be next to her. You took a sip of water and introduced yourself. "I'm Eva," She introduces back. "You look familiar do I know you," You asked? "You probably have seen me on WWE," She says. "Oh yeah your Eva Marie right," You ask? "That is me," She says with a smile. "Hey, I know this is weird but me and the girls are going out for lunch if you want to join us," You offer. "Yeah that'll be fun," She accepts. "Cool see you then I have to go duty calls," You say running off.

How she asks you on a date-

You and Eva were out shopping and you saw a beautiful dress. "You should get it," Eva Said. "I don't know I wouldn't know where to wear it," You say. "You could wear it on a date with me," The WWE diva with dyed red hair says. "What," You ask in shock. "Will you go on a date with me," She asked? "Yes," You say. "Good now buy the dress and I will text you details," The hazel-eyed woman demands before walking to another section of the store.

Your first date-

She took you to a fancy dinner. You guys spent the night laughing and talking. It was the best date you had ever been on because it was with her.

Your couple costume-

gumball machines 

What you are in her phone-

My sexy dork

What she calls you-

Skittles

What she is in your phone-

My diva

What you call her-

m&m

Your first kiss-

You and Eva were at a New Years Eve party that one of your friends threw. As the countdown began you wrapped your arms around Eva and began to count. When the countdown got to 5 she tilted your head up and smashed her lips to yours. You and Eva heard the cheering of the crowd around you when everyone got to one but you didn't pull away until you both needed air. You rested your forehead against hers breathing heavy. Once you caught your breath you kissed her again.

Who says I love you plus how it happened-

Her

She printed out photos of her, you, and you two together. She built a capital I in pictures of her. She built love out of pictures of the two of you together. Eva built you out of pictures of you. She built it in your living room. You walked into Eva on your couch and I love you in pictures on the floor. Eva stood up and walked over to you before confessing,"I love you." "I love you too," You admit. You and the WWE diva met in the middle and shared a passionate kiss.

How she asked you to be her girlfriend-

You both decided to get coffee from Starbucks. Eva told you she would order so you should go find a place to sit. She came back with your favorite drink. You took a drink before setting it down but you grabbed it again when you saw will you be my girlfriend on the cup. You study the writing before looking up and the woman with dyed red hair. "What do you say," She asked? "Of course," You answer leaning across the table and kissing her.

Why you keep your relationship a secret-

You didn't want the hate from the public.

Your first fight-

You and Eva never really fought until one day you were at a photo shoot where Eva was watching. The photographer kept flirting with you. You ignored him but Eva's blood was boiling with anger She exploded on him and got you fired. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT," You yelled when you got home. "I WAS NOT IN THE WRONG THAT ASSHOLE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO BE PROFESSIONAL AND KEEP IT IN HIS PANTS," Eva yelled. "YOU GOT ME FIRED," You growled. "GOOD YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT ANYWAY," The WWE diva with dyed red hair says. "IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT WAS MY JOB AND YOU WENT IN THERE LIKE A JEALOUS MONSTER OF A GIRLFRIEND," You screamed. "THAT IS MY RIGHT AT A GIRLFRIEND," She screams. "YOUR JOB IS TOO TRUST AND SUPPORT ME," You hollers. "I ALSO NEED TO PROTECT YOU," She hollers. "Which I respect but next time talks to me first m&m," You calm down. "Will do skittles," Eva answers before pulling you into her and kissing you.

You break up pt. 1-

Eva hadn't truly felt in love with you anymore. She did soul a lot of soul searching and came to the conclusion she no longer was in love with you. The hazel-eyed beauty knew she needed to end it. So she took you to your spot before telling you, "I truly loved you y/n but somewhere along the line I feel like I lost that love I am sorry but I don't want waste both of our time so this is goodbye," She says not giving you a moment to say anything else just walked away. You heald back the tears until you got home and fell to your bed sobbing.

How you react pt. 2-

You were sad but mostly angry. You didn't mope around though you went on other dates slept with people anything to numb the pain. You didn't let yourself cry after a week. You didn't really react you numbed it.

You get back together pt. 3-

You heard a knock at your door so you opened it. On the other side was the woman you used to love. "What do you want," You growl. "I want you I need you I made the biggest mistake of my life I love you I was just scared please take me back," She rambled. "No," You say trying to close the door but she stopped you. "Please y/n were meant to be together and I will do whatever it takes," Eva pleaded. "It will take time you hurt me but I will accept your apology and we will try to work it out," You grant. "Thank you so much," The hazel-eyed WWE diva thanked. She went to kiss you but you stopped her. "Not yet baby steps," You say before letting her in.

Who she is jealous of-

Kendall Jenner

You and Kendall met at your first runway show and hit it off. You became best friends and that has never changed. Eva was jealous of how close you and the model were.

Who you are jealous of-

Maryse

Maryse was just like Eva. They were super close because they were the same person. You and Eva had some similarities but mostly differences. You were jealous of everything they had in common.