Chapter 25

I woke up the next morning extremely tired. Dan and I stayed up late, talking and telling stupid stories about ourselves. I wasn't a morning person, and I felt bad that Dan had to experience 'Grumpy School Morning Phil.'

Sure, he'd seen me in the mornings, but he'd never seen me when I'd had to get up early. Let me tell you, it was bad.

Dan's alarm clock woke us at 6:30. We both groaned in unison, but Dan actually got up. I stayed in bed, pushing a pillow over my head.

"Come on, honey. Wake up." Dan shook me lightly after turning off the alarm clock.

"No." I grumbled grumpily. I couldn't deal with mornings. Especially when it was early.

"Come on, please?" He begged, shaking me even harder.

"Nooo." I grumbled again as he shook my body. He laughed a little, I was acting so stupid.

"Phil, please?" Dan pleaded, starting to drag my foot out of the bed.

"Get off me!" I yelled at him. He immediately let go of my leg.

"Sorry." I added, getting up out of the bed. He gave me my glasses. I put them and ran my fingers through my hair a little.

"You're grumpy in the mornings." Dan observed, stretching.

"I know, that's why my parents hate me." I smiled at the beautiful boy.

"I don't." He placed his arms on my shoulders.

"I don't see why you do, but I love you." I said, leaning in and kissing him.

"I need to borrow your clothes." I said after he pulled away. He nodded and went over into his dresser. I stood next to him and looked down. I picked a jumper and skinny jeans.

"Babe, it's April." Dan pointed at the jumper. I shrugged.

"Babe, it's England."

(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)

"Studying?" Dan smiled at me after the bell rang. I picked up all my books and frowned slightly.

"I can't. My parents would kill me." I sighed. His face dropped quickly.

"Damn it." He whispered as I stood up.

"You know... maybe I could just go. I do need help with history, and I know you're good with that." I whispered in his ear, as if my parents could hear me.

"Excellent. Let's go." Dan grinned, all of his sadness gone. I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the school together.

We got to Dan's house in no time, holding hands the entire way. There weren't any strange looks, no rude shouting. We were just a normal couple walking down the street.

We made it up to his room and put the backpacks on the bed. I laid down on the bed as well. I was so tired. School was stressing me out, and uni acceptances.

Suddenly, Dan fell on top of me.

"Dan!" I exclaimed, laughing a little.

"Hey." He giggled.

"What're you doing?"

"Laying on top of my boyfriend." He bit his lip.

"Why?"

"Because I can."

"You're the worst." I smiled and smashed my lips into his. We rolled around on the bed, knocking off the backpacks. We were just smiling into each other, not even kissing properly.

I was so glad that I had gone to 'study.'

Breathing heavily, Dan fell off of me. We both sighed contently.

"Do you want to study now?" I asked him. He sighed loudly and deeply, as if he was annoyed.

"I didn't know that you hated studying so much." I replied.

"No, I- um- I have something to tell you." He sat up suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"I, um, I applied to a uni." He whispered.

"Yeah, I know."

"No. I applied for another uni. In York." Dan bit his lip and ducked his head.

"What for?"

"For history. Teaching history."

"Oh," I stuttered. "Y-York, yeah?"

"Yeah. And I got in, Phil. They accepted me."

"Oh, Dan! Congratulations!" I tackled him with a hug. He squealed with surprise as we fell to the floor.

I started to kiss him all over his face, then his collarbones and all over his body. He groaned with pleasure, but kept laughing.

"You-did-it!" I said between kisses.

"I know!" Dan exclaimed, grinning widely. We got up after a minute, clothes and hair rumpled.

"You're not- you're not angry?" He asked, pulling me up.

"Why would I? You love history!" I said, straightening out my jumper. I didn't want him to leave me, but I didn't want him to give up his dreams.

"If we both get into Wales Theatre Arts, I swear to you, I'll go." He said, pulling me closely.

"I will too." I told him.

"Well you have about 5 schools waiting for Mr. Phil Lester, the amazing Phil Lester. The best scriptwriter of all time." He said, getting quieter as he talked.

"I'm not going anywhere without you."

"Don't promise me that. I can't hold you down."

"I'm not promising anything." I confirmed. "Anyways, since you're going to be a teacher, why don't you teach me some history?"

(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)