Chapter 31

"Is it okay if I say David Tennant is really hot?" I asked Dan later that day. I was sitting in between his legs while his head rested against the headboard of his bed. He nodded, and I hummed in pleasure. He was warm and comfy, like a boyfriend should be.

"I love you." Dan told me after a few minutes of the TV's sounds in the silence.

"I love you-" I started, confused. I couldn't ever grasp the concept that Dan could ever love me.

"No, Phil. I'm in love with you. I mean love love. Not just puppy love or something. I actually love you." He said, pausing the Dr. Who episode. I turned around to face him.

"Dan.." I started.

"I'm sorry, that was- forget I said anything." He shook his head, embarrassed.

"I was going to say that I feel the same way." I started again. "I'm in love with you, Dan Howell, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I wouldn't either." Dan started to grin as wide as I'd ever seen him. I scooted up to him and took his chin in my hand. I tilted his head towards me and kissed him gently. I felt the fireworks I had felt the first time I had kissed him, and for all of the other times we had kissed. Even the little ones were full of love and passion.

It was the best feeling in the world, and it never would ever go away.

Would it?

(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)

"Do you have to go?" My boyfriend whined as I got up out of the warm covers of the bed we had been cuddling under.

"Believe me, babe, I don't want to go." I told him, pulling on my shirt and sweatshirt. I yawned.

"Then why are you going?" He asked, propping himself up and staring at me with puppy eyes. I groaned and sat down back on the bed.

"My parents..." I trailed off, staring at his eyes. They were so pretty, I forgot completely what I was saying.

"It's a Friday.. they won't be that mad." He told me, grabbing my sweatshirt collar and pulling me down onto him.

"Dan... please, come on." I whispered. "I'm tired."

"Do you want to sleep here, then?" His voice turned sweet and quiet. I nodded. I was now laying on top of Dan, listening and feeling his breathing.

"I love you so much." I heard him mumble as he took off my glasses and laid them on his headstand.

"I love you more." I mumbled, cuddling into him even more. I was struggling to keep my eyes open at that point. It was amazing how tired I got so quickly.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)

I woke up the next morning with the sound of a phone ringing. My eyes flew open to find that I was still lying on top of Dan. I quickly rolled off of him, waking him up as well.

"Huh?" Dan mumbled sleepily. I chuckled and then yawned. He was so cute in the morning, I was really jealous.

"Phone!" Dan's eyes opened quickly and he popped out of the bed. He was shirtless, and I wolf-whistled at him. He turned back and glared but left the room to get the phone.

A minute later, he came back with the phone. I tilted my head to the side, confused.

"It's your mum." Dan whispered, covering the speaker. My mind started to race. My mum had never called Dan's house. I took the phone.

"Hi Mum..." I greeted her awkwardly.

"What are you doing at Dan's house!?" My mum asked angrily. She wasn't even yelling, which was the worst thing a mum could do.

"I was too tired to go home, I'm really sorry." I said quietly. Dan was pretending not to listen, pulling on a shirt.

"Come home as soon as you can, then." She sighed. I nodded, then realized she couldn't hear me.

"Yeah."

"Bye, Phil."

"Bye Mum."

I hung up the phone and groaned. Dan laughed and sat down on my lap.

"What'd she say?" He asked, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"I have to go home now." I told him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He groaned sadly.

"But first, breakfast." I said, and pushed him off of me.

"But I'm not hungry!" He whined, getting up off of the bed. I put my finger up to his lip.

"Breakfast." I told him, kissing him on the nose and getting up.

"I can't say no to you, god dammit." He chuckled and we walked downstairs together.

(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)

"You did really good, Dan." I kissed him proudly after he finished a bowl of cereal. He grinned widely back.

"Thanks Phil. But you have to go now, or your mum will kill you." He said sadly, his smile fading a little.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I sighed and got up. He led me to the door and we said goodbye.

"I love you." I told him after a minute is silence.

"I love you more." He told me and we kissed for a few seconds.

I left reluctantly. I wished I lived with him, but I couldn't.

"Bye!" he yelled after me.

(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)