Chapter 33

"I'm going home." I told Dan two days later. We had just finished a race of Mario Kart. He looked at me with a tinge of sadness in his eyes.

"You're going back?" He asked, putting his controller on the bed where we were sitting.

"I need to get my school stuff. And check the mail. My parents aren't home, anyways." I told him, wrapping my arm around his neck, pulling him in, and kissing him softly.

"Can I come with you?" He asked as we rested our foreheads against one another.

"I don't see why not." I smirked at him. We both got up together.

"This is weird, it's like we live together." I said, stretching out as he looked at me.

"I hope I live with you for real someday." Dan told me, staring into my eyes. I cocked my head to the side.

"You mean that?" I asked him. He nodded, not saying anything. I quickly pulled him quickly into a kiss, slamming my lips into his.

In that moment, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I didn't care that we'd only been dating for a little over 5 months. I cared that I loved him more than I'd ever loved anyone. I couldn't see myself with anyone else besides Dan Howell: the dorky, adorable jock that I managed to make fall in love with me.

I wouldn't tell him that, though. It felt too creepy, too early for that. Part of my love for him felt wrong. But it felt so right. Yet I couldn't tell him that, and I didn't think I ever could.

"Uh.. should we go?" I stuttered. It felt like the first time I ever talked to him. The time he saved me from those stupid bullies.

"Shouldn't we put on shirts first?" Dan asked cheekily. He obviously noticed that I was nervous, but I knew he didn't know why.

"Oh!" I had just remembered that we had an extreme make out session a few hours earlier and it had resulted in our shirts on the ground.

I grabbed his shirt and put it on, while he put on mine. We pretty much shared clothes by then, we had basically the same style and we were almost the same size. Benefits of being a gay couple, right?

We went downstairs together and left the house. We walked down the street silently, hand in hand. Nothing much to say, so we just enjoyed each others company.

When we got there, I reached for my pocket do get my keys. I realized I didn't have them as groaned.

"I forgot my keys, Dan." I groaned as I banged on the door, even though I knew no one was there.

"Yeah you do." He told me, reaching into my back pocket and handing me the keys. I blushed a little.

"You just wanted an excuse to touch my butt." I chuckled, taking the keys from him. He made a guilty face, but shrugged. I grinned and unlocked the door.

"My parents come back soon, so we need to hurry." I ordered him. He nodded. I grabbed his hand and started to pull him up the stairs. We got up to my room and fell on my bed together. He fell on top of me and started to kiss me. We both completely forgot that we were on a time limit, while we kissed and kissed on my bed like we hadn't done it it years. There was no actual reason to do it, we just loved each other.

This went on for several minutes, as we rolled around on my bed, grinning and kissing. No cares, just both of us having a good time. Until..

"What's going on here?" An uncomfortable voice asked from my bedroom door. We both quickly got off of each other and sat as far away on my bed as we could.

"What's going on here?" Martin asked again, stricter that time. He was carrying some camera equipment, and looking angry but amused.

"Nothing." I replied quickly and shut my mouth. Dan looked over at me with a terribly guilty look on his face, mixed in with a 'please help me' look.

"I mean, sure. Make out with your boyfriend. But at least close the door or put up a 'do not disturb' sign. " Martin jokingly said. He was a pretty nice guy who never wanted to make anyone uncomfortable.

"Martin. Phil's brother." He put down his equipment and offered Dan his hand. After getting over the initial trauma, Dan took Martin's hand and shook it.

"Sorry about that." Dan grinned, shaking off all of the awkwardness.

"It's fine," Martin replied, then turned to me. "Mum and Dad are getting home in ten minutes so I suggest you hurry up."

"Thanks." I smiled up at my big brother. He always knew what I was thinking and we got on pretty well.

"When are you coming back, anyways?" He asked me, a bit of worry appearing in his eye.

"Soonish. I just don't know." I told him. He nodded.

"Just.. don't do anything stupid." He told both of us. He picked up his cameras and things and left.

"Your brother is awesome." Dan said a minute after he was gone. I nodded.

"Let's get your stuff." He added and stood up. I wanted to get up, but I was already tired, even though it was only almost noon. I held out my hands like a little kid. Dan groaned, but took them anyways and pulled me up.

"Thanks." I smiled and pecked him on the lips. We then started to collect my things, including some more shoes and shirts, my backpack, and all my school stuff.

I heard a car pull into the driveway as I pulled up my last shirt out of my dresser. I stuffed it into my book bag, grabbed Dan's arm and pulled him down the stairs without warning. He yelped loudly, and I shushed him, still pulling him.

We got out of the house just in time to grab the mail from my mailbox and run away from the house as fast as we could go.

"Oi!" Dan yelled when he stopped me halfway to his house. I stopped, panting. I was carrying a backpack with shirts in it, 2 pairs of shoes, and all of the mail.

"Sorry, I didn't want to see my parents." I panted to him. He grinned and took the shoes from me. We started to walk slowly to his house, carrying everything.

We got home (well, it felt like home) and went up to his room. His house was pretty much always empty, with Adrian in his room and their mum always doing business or something.

We set down all the stuff and I laid down on his bed. He sat down next to me, grinning.

"You're so cute when you're tired." His body went down next to mine, so we were both staring at the ceiling. I scoffed, not believing him.

"I'm not lying, you know." He propped himself up on his elbows and looking down at me. I got up as well and stared at him. He was perfect, with his hair, and his cute face and eyes. Everything about him was super duper cute.

He surprised me by slamming his lips into mine and slipping his tongue in as well. I was happily surprised, don't get me wrong. I kissed him back, hard. He gradually climbed on top of me, not breaking the kiss.

Our heads moved in sync as he kissed me and kissed me. It was the best feeling in the world, and butterflies were filling my stomach. I wondered if he felt the same way, and it was an ever present thought in my mind. I could barely breathe, but I was enjoying every minute of it.

"Phil-" He moaned, as I went down his neck. I knew exactly what I was doing to him, and he knew it too.

"Phil!" He groaned loudly. I couldn't stop teasing him no matter hard I tried.

I was so glad I wasn't home.

(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)(--)