Chapter:4

This is the dress Coltrane forced Cassandra to wear.

Warning this chapter contains mature contents. Reader discretion advised...

**********

Present

Cassandra closed her eyes taking a deep breath and relaxed. If she is going to put through hell, it's better if she mentally prepares herself.

"We are here," the driver said out loud breaking the suffocating silence. She opened her eyes, getting out of the car. She stares at the house.

They stop in front of a penthouse. The house itself screams luxury. She felt uncomfortable and so out of place, that she wanted to run away from this place.

Coltrane grabbed her and dragged her inside the house. 

"Let me go" she yelled. The next thing she knows, she was flung against the wall. She groans, her vision blurred. A black spot appears in front of her eye as she blinks eyes. He forced himself against the wall holding her uptight. His hand around her.

She can hear his ragged breathing in her ear. "Where is Catherine?" Coltrane hissed something but it did not register her mind. Her head spun. It takes her a while to understand what he is saying. 

"How should I know?" Cassandra pushed him but he did not budge from his place.

"Move" she ordered him, struggling to get away from him.

"Then where is she? Did you tell her something you should not have?" His voice was cold. Her eyes widened as she glared at him.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking where she is?" She clenches her hand.

"After all you are the one she ran away from" she smirked, his words did poke her where it hurts most but she will never give him satisfaction.

"If that's true than Why were you in that fucking wedding dress?" Coltrane yelled at her.

"Ask Mrs.Walmart, what the hell I was doing in fucking dress" she yelled back. Every worker is still at their open display of hatred. They all went back to their room before facing Mr.Mayor's wrath.

"Yes, she did seem surprised and asked me what you were doing in Catherine's place" her eyes widened in shock.

"She lied, it was because of her I was wearing that dress" Cassandra whispered but he heard it.

"Why would she lie?" He asked.

"She has no reason to lie. You are making things up. Start talking before I do something I might regret" he grit his teeth. She closed her eyes, 'of course he will never believe her'

"Why would I tell her that? What would I get...." she trailed off feeling choked. She takes a deep breath trying to control her emotions. She gave herself up that day and she regretted what she did? A tear trialled down wetting her cheek.

"If I have to do that why would I wait this long?" She asked him glaring at him with her misty eyes. He did not let her tears bother him.

"Because it's the best time for revenge. You wanted me and you have me, where you wanted" he grit his teeth, hitting her where it hurts even more.

Want him? 

Did he only think her emotions dwell on want?

"Oh! Is it really difficult for you to understand that she ran away from you?" She said coldly. If she is going to get hurt, she will hurt him too.