Introduction

Hey, guys, this is my second story.

Do share you thoughts and comment.

I know this is absurd to write another story when I did not finish the first one but don't worry I am going to finish that story.

This story is previously known as "It's too late" but I changed a few things.

If you are looking for a story where the girl ran away from her wedding and the groom married her sister. They fall for each other and then by twist the evil sister returns. She tried to take away The groom she left at the altar than I am sorry. This is not a pink coloured life story but a story with a misconception of angst, thrill, lie and betrayal with friendship. This is a dark story. I am giving you a warning before handed.

All copyright reserve to me©©©.

Please don't participate in any criminal activity. It takes a huge amount of time to think and then type it, especially for a lazy person like me....😜. But I am serious.....

The first few chapters might be difficult to understand as there are many flashbacks which are written in Italics. But as the story goes on it's become interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything starts but the question is whether it will end in bad terms or good terms but in her case she thinks, does it even matter but for once she wanted it to, made at least for her own peace. But never once she thought she will be a replacement. A replacement for the woman who is loved by the man she loves.

He knows how she felt when he calls her, her replacement but how could he trust the woman who once destroyed his life. She is her stand-in she always will be a least in his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------