Chapter:21

Reader discretion advised.

**********

"What happened after we walked out of the club?" Jeremy asked. Catherine closed her eyes, remembering what exactly happened.

Past..

Catherine made Jeremy seat on the side of the road before she called for a cab. It took only 20 minutes before the cab arrived at the place.

"Can you help me?" Catherine asked the cab driver, who helped her as Jeremy was leaning on her. She was having difficulty to keep herself uptight. She pushed him inside the cab with help of the cab driver so that he could sit straight.

Catherine took a seat and turned to look at the man sitting beside her. He was snoring softly. She smiled at him fondly. He slid down and put his head on her shoulder.

"Where to madam?" That breaks her daydreaming. She blinked her eyes before thinking where to go. She didn't know where he was staying or anying. 

"Stop in front of that hotel," Catherine said, got down and asked the driver to help make him sit in the lobby.

"Thank you, here you go" Catherine paid him extra money.

After that she walked upto the receptionist.

"How can I help you ma'am?" the receptionist asked.

"I need a room under Jeremy McGill's namel" the receptionist checked her into a room, she paid advance and asked the receptionist if anyone can help her. 

Catherine grabbed him, supporting him to the room with the help of the concierge.

"Thank you" Catherine smiled at him before closing the door. The exhaustion she was feeling washed over her as she slid down the door.

"What are you doing?" She asked herself looking at him sleeping peacefully too drunk to be bothered by the world.

Catherine slowly walked up to him. Her hands softly rested on his cheeks. She still remembers how Salina kissed him. Not once he ever kissed her even though they were dating then how could he kiss her?

Jealous burned through her as she moved forward. Without noticing she duck down, pressing her lips with his. She felt her heart flutter. Tears filled her eyes. This is her first kiss with Jeremy. 

Catherine felt a tingle in her lips and the urge to kiss him again engulf her. And she did that only for a moment forgetting that she was supposed to love and be with Coltrane. But her  heart earned for Jeremy and him only. She loves him and only him nothing can change that. No one can take place in her heart.

A hand wrapped around her waist and pushed down on the bed, 

"What are you doing?" Catherine asked but he cut her off by kissing her passionately. She froze for a while but kissed him back slowly. She felt her heart beat increasing. He dominated her lips and left her breathless.

Catherine was under him. She can feel his warmth invading her senses. 

Jeremy pressed a kiss on her cheeks, slowly steady kissing her neck. He sucked on her skin giving her lovebites.

It's been so long since she felt this much alive. She did not notice when he opened her dress. He kissed her lips before biting her lips.

"Jeremy" Her eyes widened. She squirmed in pain, which flooded her senses. Tears filling her eyes. She never thought this could be painful.