Chapter:37

Here you go another chapter..

**************

It's been 3 hour since all that commotion happened. Cassandra was sleeping peacefully almost as if she was not awake a few hours ago. 

Jeremy forced Catherine out of the room and took her somewhere to eat. Austin went to visit Maryln who was staying with Lisa after checking on Meera.

It almost seems like a silence before the storm.

Cassandra woke up,  blinking her eyes. Her whole body ached. Her eyes slowly adjust to the light. With all her strength she sat up. Blood was sipping through her stitched wound. She can feel that burning pain. It calmed her down. For a moment she wondered if she could reopen those cuts and let her bleed to death. The more time she spends with herself the darker her thoughts become.  She felt empty.  

With lots of thought Cassandra pressed the bell. A nurse went in later on she called a doctor. Who smiled at her.

Smile??

"I need to go through a thorough examination" He said as if she will oppose it.

Cassandra let him do whatever he wanted.

"Your blood pressure is a bit low other than that everything is fine. Now I  need to change your bandages and apply medicine" He again explained.

"You know" the doctor looked up. She glared at him, growing annoyed at every passing minute.

"I know what I did. I am not a kid neither have I retarded. So could do whatever you want and get the hell out of here?" Cassandra snapped. His smiling face was annoying. Smiling without any reason.The doctor nervously smiled again. That's it.

"Get out. Get out. I said get the fuck out of here" Cassandra  screamed with all her might. Everything was crashing on her. She is not in her right mind. Tears filled her eyes. The doctor looked at her shocked. After getting over his initial reaction. He looked scared.

"It's fine, I will do it," Austin told him. Taking the medicine from his hand.

"Calm down Cassey" She looked up, pouting a bit and tears fell from her eyes. Austin silently takes her hand in his opening her bandage. He softly applied the medicine wrapping it up. He was on his way when he heard her scream. 

"Well there" He finished it. He had already dealt with her emotional trauma once so going through it again might be a bit too much for him to.

Coltrane was staring at them. He was outside sitting on the chair. 

After saying what he wanted, he went straight to the receptionist  calling for the doctor who was in charge of her.

"When will you discharge her?" He asked.

"I need to have a check up and change her bandage. So it will take time. Please wait" Doctor told him before going back to his routine check up. Coltrane was waiting for him to come. And when he did this happened.

"What happened?" Austin's calm voice soothes her.

"I don't know,"Cassandra told him, tears constantly falling from her eyes.

"I don't know. What is happening to me?" She asked him frantically.

"Sh... sh" Austin hugged her.

"Tell me why did you scream at him" He asked when she abruptly pushed him away.

"He was smiling" Austin froze, that does not seem right. 

"Cassandra..???" 

"I was jealous. I was jealous of him... I ... I" She sobbed.