Chapter:35

Here it is another chapter.

*************

"No," Coltrane whispered, shaking harder as tears fell from his eyes. 

Those days were precious to him too. How could he forget? Those days where they don't hold back anything. They were happy to be in that class together. Forgetting their life problems for that instant. It was a slice of heaven for them. How is that heaven shattered.

"How could she say she does not want to live?" Coltrane asked.

"She needs to live at any cost"

Her blank hopeless eyes, smiled at him.

"Coltrane?" Catherine called, he flinched.

Everything is going to be fine Coltrane. 

His heart broke into million pieces. Catherine was already crying after reading the letter.

"Nothing is going  to be fine" He whispered.

"Please" Coltrane begged.

"Please, don't leave me" his begging chilled Jeremy as he took the letter from her hand and read it. As he read the letter a tear escaped from his eyes. This cannot be for real, he bitterly thought.

"I need to get out of here" Coltrane stood up hurriedly to get away from here. But Jeremy stopped him.

"Don't you dare run away" Jeremy's cold voice stopped him. Grabbing his collar pushing him to the side. Catherine's eyes widened as she hurried to him.

"You don't know how I feel damn it," Coltrane yelled.

"Jeremy?"

"I don't give a fucking fly about your feelings. You are going to stay here" he pushed him to the chair.

"Stay away" Jeremy ordered her. Catherine stepped back due to his temper.

"I have had enough of this bullshit" He told them coldly glaring at them.

"If she dies we need to take responsibility for her, Coltrane" Jeremy pushed him.

"She is not going to die..." Coltrane glared at him.

"Please" Jeremy begged him and let him go.

Coltrane sighed sitting on the chair, his face turned into a cold mask. As he fights with his inner turmoil. 

*************

They waited for hours to get any news on her. As the time tricked everything seems more real. They felt cold as every hope shattered slowly.

Carson and Carina Walmart came too. Carson felt horrified after what happened today in the morning he felt guilty overwhelming him. Tears of regret fall from his eyes. He called Cassandra while coming here. He did not say anything about her condition. He has no idea how Carina will react? But does he care ? He does not. 

Carina glared at Catherine but Catharine ignored her. She has not said anything other than that. 

The defeating silence was telling a story no one wanted to hear.

Austin was standing and staring at the door. He has  not said anything after that. Not a word.

After that there were many times the doctors were in and out of the I.C.U. 

"How is she?" There was no positive response not once.

After sometime the doctor came out.

He looked at Austin.