Chapter:51

Oh My God!
What is wrong with me?
Oops I mean surprise another update. (Yeah this should not shock me. At least I need to pretend, I was well aware that I was going to update)

Hahaha, Well that was down right melodramatic. Hello lovely reader here's another surprising update even for myself.

I just want to say that I forget to mention Jeremy and Catherine daughter's name though I rectified it but I am going to say her name is Cynthia Janice McGill.

Happy reading..
I assure you it is going to be happy..

****************

Five months after Cassandra's breakdown and leaving Coltrane..

It's been five months since Cassandra left Coltrane and promised Austin that she will work on making herself happy. 

She did what she promised, working on herself for the last five months but Whenever she is alone her thoughts always lingered on him. 

How is he?

What is he doing?

Is he fine?

She sometimes wonders about these questions.

It's been five months since she left, this time it is worse because somewhere at the back of her mind she knows he loves her too.

But Coltrane did not even try to get in touch with her not once after that, which was a good thing

The fact that he might be doing just fine without her makes her angry and that anger turns into determination to do just fine without him.

'I have a seminar to attend tomorrow morning though the seminar is not compulsory for the 1st year, they can attend if they want to. Some of the famous companies will be here not only because it is quite informative too. I need to sleep' Cassandra thought to herself closing her eyes. 

That's true after doing the online class she was gaining interest in interior designing. After searching through various colleges she decided to join South Mount Prestigious University. It's a college for rich snobs but those who graduate out of this College are at the top of the world. It's been one month since she started college.

Carson paid for her college fees. 

Which she decided to take by signing off 10% of 50% shares that Cassandra returned in her name in Walmart industry to Carson's name that's worth more than enough to cover the college fees as well as get her a house and pay off for her food. And the remaining 40% she signed off to Cameron.

Carson was happy that Cassandra wanted him to pay for the college fees, he thought she was going to give him a chance, a chance to redeem but that did not happen. She is not going to take anything from that man even if he begs her because even though many people hurt her but it all started by Carson and Carina. They started all the misunderstanding that happened in her life and messed it up.

They are the one who make her life miserable and destroy various lives along the process including their daughter's.

Though the money was more than enough for a house, Cassandra decided to keep it in her bank and stay at her one room apartment. It is calming and she feels at home staying here for more than 5 years.