Chapter: 15

Here it is another chapter. It's almost 3k.

Go ahead and enjoy..

********

Cassandra froze almost staggering back. She slumped against the wall. Her eyes widened. There he was with another woman. She blinked her eyes trying to keep her emotions in check. She has thought of many scenarios of him being drunk, getting angry, breaking things, everything  but this. She bite her lips if anyone asks her how she is feeling right now? She will be lying if she says she is fine. No she is not her tears filled eyes was enough to prove that.

"Get out" the woman yelled at her. Cassandra blinked her eyes, getting her senses back. She felt something stung as her throat clogged up. That's when Coltrane turned to look at her. He was staring at her blankly. The half naked woman only wrapped her arms around his neck, pressed a kiss on his lips but he pushed her away. Standing up only in a boxer he makes a predatory move stalking her.  She looked away.

'Run' her mind screamed at her.

'Run before you get hurt' Cassandra takes a deep breath, steading herself before turning to leave. She felt hurt why she does know but she should not. She should be immune to anything he does. But betrayal was never in her list. Did Coltrane really betray her? She shook her head. No he did not. Who is she? After all this was not a relation, it was a farce. And she was in a delusion she made herself, tears slip through her eyes.

Cassandra turned around abruptly when Coltrane pushed her to the nearest wall, pinning her against the wall. 

"What are you doing?" Cassandra asked him as she turned to face him. Coltrane suddenly crashed his lips on her. It filled her with dread. He was touching her with the same hands that touched that woman. She pushed him with all her might. The moment he let go, a tight sound of slap resound. She slapped him, "stay the fuck away from me"

"Why should I?" Coltrane mocked her with red eyes, anger evident. His fingers travel down her waist grabbing her waist tightly pulling her to him. Cassandra crashed on his chest, putting her hand and she pushed his chest. She could feel this will bruise. She flinched as pain shot through her.

"Don't you dare touch me" Cassandra glared at him, maintaining her calm composure. What the fuck was she thinking? Coming here for what? He might be heart broken, sad, hurt but here he is busy fucking a whore. Slowly her hurt turned into anger.

Cassandra pushed him with all her might stepping on his foot. Coltrane let go of her immediately. She turned to leave when he grabbed her hand, turning her back, again pushing her against the wall he positioned himself in between her legs.

"Where the fuck you are going?" Coltrane slammed his hand beside her head. His lips traced her collar bone, she struggled to get out of his grip. He sucked her neck. His tongue glided over the hollow of her neck before biting hard enough for her to feel pain but not to break her skin. Cassandra choked tears filled her eyes as she bit her lips to hold the screamed as her struggle increased, "let go of me" her hand pushed him and she could feel her shoulder  throbbing as he pulled her up before walking towards the bed.

"Get out" Coltrane coldly ordered the naked woman who was enjoying the show he put up. Only to realise that it was not a show for her to watch.

"But..." The woman trailed off but sucked it up and got dressed to leave, not before giving him a flying kiss.

"No, let me go" Cassandra's struggle increased. The woman was gone and she did not even notice, all her focus was too concentrated to keep in her pain. He threw her on the bed. Tears filled her eyes as he touched her. She whimpered as panic filled her.