Chapter:32

Unedited...

************

Cassandra  looked at him shocked. Tears filled her eyes on it's own. She felt pain, anger and hatred gush through her as she took a sharp breath. 

"Your father called me. He asked me if he wanted to meet you" Coltrane stated as a fact.

"Me?" Cassandra repeated. He stared at her in shock. 

"Why are you behaving this way?" Coltrane asked if he thought she would be happy hearing that.

Cassandra shakes her head laughing which turns into tears. She hiccups. Is this a joke? Why does he want to meet her again after the last time? 

5 years, 5 years she was struggling to live, but not once he tried to meet her. He behaved as if she didn't exist. Now all of a sudden he wanted to meet her again. Was that slap not enough?

But now she wants to behave as if he does not exist. Hasn't she made it clear before?

"I don't want to see him" Cassandra snapped standing up. She put her plate on the wash basin.

"They called me a long time ago. They will be here at any moment" that's when the doorbell rings.

"Who the hell are you to make the decision of my life?" Cassandra snapped glaring at him.

"I don't want to see him, Do you hear me?" she yelled.

"I fucking hate him" tears fall from her eyes.

"Send him away, Did you hear me?" She screamed.

"Are you being insane right now?" Coltrane snapped back.

"He is your father damn it" He returned her glare, almost shocked at her behavior.

"I don't have a father. He died for me a long time ago" Cassandra breathed harder.

"I invited them, so they are coming. '' Coltrane took a deep breath to calm down.

"Fine then I will leave" she bite her lips hurt at his words. She should have known what she was signing for. No one will be there for her; she knows that as a fact but simply looking at it. He just proved it. 

Cassandra abruptly turn when he grabbed her hand, "I did not mean it that way" 

"I know how you mean it," She said bitterly.  That's when the door opened. Ben must be behind it. She looked up and her eyes widened in shock not only her father but Mrs.Walmart too. 

Cassandra stares at her daughter. Her eyes widen tears.

(A/N: From here I will write Cassandra Mayor as Casey and Cassandra Walmart her mother as Cassandra)

"What are you doing here?" Casey asked coldly. She glares at them with hatred which she always hides. But today her emotions were running wild. Especially when she remembered how she killed a life because of her incompetence. How does the bitter truth of her life make her do something? How did she lose her identity that day? She can feel herself shaking as everything crashed on her. She takes a deep breath trying to calm her nerves that these medicines are working.

Cassandra flinched at her tone. When Carson asked her if she was ready to face Cassy she thought she can but now she is at loss. 

"She is your mother" When Carson said this. Cassy feels something weird. She wanted to run to her and hug her and ask her where she was but then everything became cold. Tears held back her whole life fell from her eyes. She fell down, Coltrane looked at them shocked. He has no clue what the hell is going on. But he feels uncomfortable seeing her sobbing like this.