Special Part I

Unedited...

****************
Cassandra was sitting on her bed reading a book when Coltrane entered the room.

"Welcome back" His eyes snapped looking at the woman, he frowned.

"Why are you awake?" He asked. It's already past midnight.

"I.." Cassandra looked away biting her lips.

"Did you miss me?" He asked grinning. Her cheeks turned pink and the fact that he is right, did not suit well with her. He walked into the bath as she stare at the door before closing her book. It did not take him long before he walked out of the bathroom freshly showered. He went beside her pulling her down against his body nuzzling her neck.

Cassandra sighed.

"You are so busy that I don't even see you in the office anymore." She mumbled.

"I missed you,Flynn" He looked down as she buried her face in his chest. He kissed her forehead.

"Me too. I missed you too" He flipped her hovering over her with a smirk.

"Wait a minute" She tried to sit up only for him to capture her lips with his. His hand warped against her neck as he deepened the kiss. She eagerly kissed him back after that pushing him. He frowned.

"Wait" He did stop as she went down grabbing a towel.

"You hair is wet. You will catch cold" Coltrane swallowed thickly as she slowly rubbed his head. He so wanted to pull her into his arm but this is fine too.

"I love you" He said softly as his hand went around her pulling her closer. Cassandra giggled as his hand touched her naked stomach. She was wearing a top which he pulled up slightly. Pulling her closer so she toppled on top of him. She smiled at him.

"Flynn" his face buried on her neck. She struggled to get up.

"Flynn.." She snapped.

"You will catch cold. You need to stop being careless and take care of yourself" She said.

"Please" his soft voice stopped her words she softly pat his head.

"Did something happened?" She asked only for him to shake his head. He sit up pulling her up taking the towel giving it to her, he grinned. She looked at him worriedly, his hand softly touched her cheeks before he take her hand to his hair.

She rubbed his head softly making sure it's dry before she went down to put the towel aside. Cassandra walked back to see he was staring at her. She bite her lips sitting down. She looked down before patting her lap, Coltrane feel choked as she smiled at him. He take her up on her offer burying his face on her stomach. She softly run her finger through his hair. She know what these is all about.

"I love you too" he turned looking up in her eyes.

"Don't forget that I am here. We will visit mother together, alright. I will make you something special" Coltrane gulped painfully before smiling at her nodding his head. He thought she forget about it.

"Go to sleep my love. Good night" She bend down pressing a kiss on his forehead. He closed his eyes only to sit up after a while.

"What?" Cassandra asked her eyes widen only for him to pulled her down on the bed his hand around her waist as he snuggled close to her.

"Now that's a good night" He closed his eyes and went to sleep peacefully with her in his arm. She smiled pressing another kiss on his forehead.

********