Chapter:10

Here goes another chapter dear

readers.
It's almost 3K enjoy.

***********

Past...

Cassandra returned back home after school. A cold feeling settled on her stomach as if something bad was going to happen, not that it already did. Catherine transferred to her class this is more than a disaster.

"So, here you are?" She flinched hearing the voice she least wanted to hear.

"Yes, what is it? Father " Cassandra asked standing stiffly.

"You will be transferred to another school," Mr. Walmart declared rather coldly. Her eyes widened. Cassandra knows this will happen then Why was she having difficulty in accepting that?

"Why?"She asked, staring at his father who looked away for a moment.

"You will be transferred from that school" Mr.Walmart glared at her for wasting his time repeating the same words without answering her.

"But, I don't want to," Cassandra said gritting her teeth averting her eyes.

"It doesn't matter what you want" Carson said coldly nodded at his mother.

"Grandma" tears stung her eyes as she looked at her Grandma.

"Carson..." Grandma said.

"No mother not this time" Cason said coldly.

"Why do I need to sacrifice because of your dear daughter?" Cassandra said looking down before taking a deep breath.

"Cassandra..." Carson warned her.

"I will not" She shook her head. She rushed behind him, keeping the bag on the couch of the hall.

"I refuse" Cassandra screamed behind him.

For the first time she found some place where she could belong. This is not something she wanted to give up and she will not.

"If you are going to be a brat then you could drop out" Carson paused to say this and make his way to the car. Catherine asked him that she wanted to be in the regular class. He wanted to fulfil her wish but that doesn't mean that his secret will be out in the open.

Even though Catherine pleads with her father not to do anything to Cassandra. He cannot fulfill her wish so he lied to Catherine.

The next day she went to school.

She noticed Jeremy and Coltrane share looks but she was not interested. Catherine was absent.

Cassandra sat there frozen, this was not supposed to happen. In one year everything changed. She wanted to stay here in this happy world. That class is her warm and safe haven.
Suffocation threatens her, she stands up and rushes out anywhere is fine. Cassandra blinked her eyes, tears filling in.

"I was wondering something?" Coltrane said from behind. Cassandra jumped, she had no idea that he filled her.

"What?" She asked, clearing her throat, wiping her eyes.

"Can you look at me when I am talking to you?" Coltrane asked her.

"What is it?" Cassandra snapped, turning toward him. He can see her red eyes.

"Did something happen?" He asked her seriously.

"Why would something happen?" Cassandra asked, chuckling, rolling her eyes.