Epilogue

Okay I don't know how to say this but never in my life, no wait never in these three years when I started writing this story I thought that I would get 132k reads. Truth to be told I was a bit depressed and I started writing this story as a let out. I just want to make people cry. Sorry usually it's always trying to make people laugh.

And to see my story receiving so much love and support from all of you. I am happy. I really really appreciate your support as my readers as my friends. Thank you very much.

Above picture is the wedding dress Cassandra is wearing. And any other pictures between the story belongs to it's rightful owner. Thank you for your patience.

Here you go,

The last chapter of such a long Journey. It's 5k+ so, enjoy..

Her replacement

************

Cassandra takes a deep breath.

"What are you tense?" Austin asked as he was going to walk her down the aisle.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" He asked, confused as she was looking a little out of the blue.

"I am" she forced a smile.

"But I am too nervous to comprehend anything," She said, looking down for a while.

"Hey you are looking beautiful and if you want to run away with me I am all ready" Austin said smirking.

She rolled her eyes, chuckling.

Cassandra was looking gorgeous in her beautiful white dress, her hair in a loose bun. Tendril of curled hair softly framed her face with a soft red lipstick. Her eyelash curled upwards beautifully with smoky eye shadow.

"I am happy. I am too happy that I feel like do I deserve this happiness?" She looked down.

"What are you afraid of?" He asked.

"I am afraid to become too happy because I feel like I will pay with sadness" a tear fell from her eyes.

"Cassandra looked at me" Austin forced her to look at him.

"You deserve every happiness in the world" he whispered, wiping her tears.

"I know Coltrane will make you happy at any cost"

"He is right," Catherine, who was listening to his words, hugged her.

"Don't cry, okay," Catherine said.

"Do you think Coltrane will be happy to see tears in your eyes?" She rubbed and retouched her makeup.

"Silly girl. Now come on this is the happiest day of your life. Put that beautiful smile on your face and make Coltrane sweat" Catherine kissed her head. After becoming a mother she became a good mother for her too as silly as it sounds.

"Are you ready?" She takes a deep breath.

"I am born ready" Cassandra smiled. Austin held her hand. Carson was waiting outside.

"You look beautiful," Carson said.

"Thank you" as a father and daughter it seems cold but Carson knows that this is her way to give him a chance after all she called him and asked him if he wants to attend her wedding as a guest.

There he is standing at the end of the aisle looking at her.

He was standing tall in his 6 feet height wearing a black checked tuxedo.