Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

The limo pulled into our apartment building and we all got out, thanked the driver, and made our way upstairs. Alex and Nate shared an apartment together while I shared the apartment across from them with my best friend, Jessica. 

I said goodnight to Alex and Nate and opened the door to the apartment. The first thing I noticed was that Jessica was asleep on the couch with the television on. I looked at the clock and noticed it was almost midnight. 

Poor Jessica, she can’t stay awake this late for anything. 

I wonder if she saw the performance though. 

I walked up to her and put my hand on her back.

“Jess, wake up, you’re on the couch asleep.” There was no movement at all. Her dark brown hair was all over the place. 

“Jess wake up, now or else I’m sending Alex to pick you up and carry you to bed,” Jessica stirred and murmured a quick “one more minute.”

“Guess who I met today, Zayn Malik.” 

“WHAT!” Jessica sat up so fast she fell off the couch. She is a huge One Direction fan and her favorite member is Zayn.

We both started laughing because of her fall and I watched her compose herself and sit on the couch once again. Her hazel eyes were staring at me intently, waiting for me to spill everything.

“So, are you going to keep me hanging? Tell me everything!” she said as she did a little hand motion dance.

I quickly told her the events of the night after our performance. Apparently, she had fallen asleep right after our band’s performance so she missed all of One Direction’s performance. 

“That is amazing. I can’t believe you got to kiss Zayn, Niall, and Harry’s cheek! Poor Louis, although I see why you didn’t kiss him. It wouldn’t be fair to Eleanor,” Jessica told me as she starting braiding her uncontrollable bed hair. 

“Yeah, I guess so,” I still kind of felt bad about it. 

“Have they texted you yet?”

I grabbed my phone off the table and saw five new texts, each from the boys saying that this was their number.

“Yes, they have. They just say that this is their number,” I said as I finish saving all of their numbers in my phone.

“You have Zayn’s number. I am so jealous. Do you think you can hook us up?” 

“You and Zayn? Seriously? You haven’t even really met him!” My crazy crazy friend, she is so lucky I love her sometimes.

“Why not introduce us then? It’s not like Zayn’s your crush anyways..”

She was right. Zayn was definitely one of the hottest guys ever, but he wasn’t my One Direction crush. 

“We both know you like Louis. Too bad he’s taken. I bet you really wanted to kiss him up there but the inner, nice, sweet girl Rose knew it wasn’t right,” she gave me one of her famous knowing looks. 

I started blushing again. Yes, I admit. Louis is my One Direction crush mainly because in every video diary or interview since X-factor, he always managed to make me laugh. I love guys that could make me genuinely laugh.

“I’ll see what I can do about you and Zayn,” I told her as I tried thinking of ways to set them up.

“Yes! Thank you thank you thank you! I love you Rose!” She threw herself on me and started singing how much she loved me and owed me for this. 

“Yes, I love you too Jessica. Can we please go to sleep now? I’m super tired. I’ll never be able to be up by six tomorrow morning for the photoshoot if I don’t go to sleep any minute now!”

Tomorrow morning the band and I were going to the beach to do a photoshoot for the upcoming album in two months. 

“Goodnight, love! Sleep tight!” Jessica said to me as I let go of her and went to the bathroom to clean up before going to sleep. 

I hope tomorrow will be as exciting and as fun as today was. 

“Ok now, we want you all to do a interview answering fans Q&As on Youtube. Then we will go to start the photoshoot,” Mark told us as Alex, Nate, and I got to the studio very early that morning. 

“Alright, no problem,” Alex said as we all went and sat on the couch in the lobby. 

“Is the camera ready?” Nate asked as he sat down in the middle between Alex and I on the couch. 

“In three, two, one, go!” Mark said as the camera started filming.

“Hello, we are Le Fanatics. I’m Alex.”

“I’m Nate.”

“I’m Rose. Yesterday we performed at the VMAs for the very first time and although it was terrifying at first, I feel as if we did really well right guys?” 

“Definitely the best performance yet,” Nate turned to me as he said this.

“Well today we are going to be answering some of your Youtube questions! Question number one is to Rose. Rose, was everything with One Direction planned last night? This comes from mrsnateadams98. Whoa Nate, you didn’t tell me you were married!” Alex exclaimed.

“Forget to mention it,” Nate said and turned to the camera and winked, “Hey love.”

“Well, no. That wasn’t planned. I was completely surprised when Zayn came up to me and pulled me onstage, especially since I had just met all of them moment's prior.” I told the camera and tried to speak confidently. 

Even though it was the complete truth.

“Next question is to Rose again. Are you dating Zayn? Is Nate jealous? This is from zaynmalikismineminemine” Alex said and laughed at the username. 

At that all of us started cracking up. Nate was blushing big time but I had no idea why. 

“Haha no, we are not. I had just met him officially right before the performance. He is a very sweet guy but we are not dating,” I said trying to suppress the laugh that was dying to escape again. “And I don’t know why Nate would be jealous, we aren’t dating either. He is like one of my closest friends!” I exclaimed and gave in to a laugh.

“Exactly, we aren’t dating. We are friends. Best friends forever,” Nate said as he grabbed me for a big hug and started tickling me right after.

I was laughing uncontrollably while trying to beg Nate to stop it. He finally did and we went back to answering questions.

“Next question is for Alex, are you dating anyone? Or interested in anyone? From onedaywiththefanatics,” Nate laughed again as we both turned to Alex. 

“I have my sights set on someone but I haven’t made my move yet, give me a couple more weeks,” Alex said as he winked at the camera. 

“Well, that’s all we have time for, have a lovely day everyone!” I said to the camera as we all waved goodbye to the camera right before Mark turned it off.

“Photoshoot time! Alex, Nate, Rose, everyone get in the van! We’re late!” Mark started rushing us out the door to the couple of vans parked out front. 

Here we go.