Chapter Fifty-Nine

A/N: Hello everyone! So I have everything else written after this up until the epilogue! So depending on the feedback I get is when I'll update! Other than that I have a job and college so that gets in the way of uploading. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO "ONE DAY" featuring Rose and Louis and it will be called "Songbird" I'm super excited for it! Anyways, enjoy the chapter and please vote/comment!

Dedication to my newest fan :) thank you for fanning!

_______________________________________________________

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

“You say yes (yes)

I say no (no)

you say stop 

and I say go go go

Oh, no” 

That was the lovely words being sung that we all heard the moment we entered the studio. Louis squeezed my hand tighter as we all turned around and looked the Jonas Brothers in the eyes for the first time. 

“You say goodbye and I say hello

Hello hello 

I dont know why you say goodbye 

I say hello

Hello hello 

I don't know why you say goodbye

I say Hello”

Although I didn’t mean for it to happen, the moment I looked up to look at the faces that belonged to those lovely voices, my eyes barely glanced at Joe and Kevin, before resting on Nick. All three boys were staring at me as they sung out the rest of the song and I felt captivated in their presence. I’ve dreamed of this moment forever where I could actually meet my three idols, once I adored differently than the rest but it’s still all the same thing. 

Nick happened to be staring at me the moment my eyes traveled to his. I had an intake of breath once my eyes met his because I realized this was actually happening. I wasn’t dreaming. I was actually going to sing with the Jonas Brothers. I am going to meet the Jonas Brothers. And right now, all of them are looking at me, including the one I swore I’d marry all those years ago. 

His chocolate brown eyes just seemed to melt into mine the moment they captured mine. He smirked at me and continued singing the rest of the song. The moment he broke the contact to play something on his guitar was when I felt set free. I was aware that I wasn’t all by myself. I was aware that it wasn’t just Nick and I in the room. I was aware that Louis had probably been staring at me those few moments I was lost, probably terrified. I was aware that I blanked out but I was going to compose myself better now. 

I looked up at Louis and gave him a sad smile before squeezing his hand and resting my head on his shoulder. Louis seemed to relax a little bit when I did that but he still felt tense. He bent his face down and kissed my head once before squeezing my hand as well. 

A few more minutes passed before the Jonas Brothers finished singing the song. Once they were done, each boy came out of the recording studio followed by a man I thought was their agent, and appeared in front of Simon. 

I lifted my head away from Louis’ shoulder and waited for instructions on what I was supposed to do. Each of the Jonas Brothers was nodding their head as Simon talked to them, about what I wasn’t sure. After a few seconds, they all walked in front of me and the rest of the group. 

“Hello Rose. We’ve all been waiting for this moment for quite a while. I’m Kevin!” Kevin was the first to cheer and I smiled. 

“Hello,” I said nervously and extended my hand towards him in form of greeting. I was completely taken back when Kevin scoffed and reached out and gave me a hug. I froze for a moment before wrapping my hands back around him and properly hugging him.