Chapter Thirty

CHAPTER THIRTY

“Thanks for driving me home,” I whispered to Louis as he pulled into my apartment building. Harry and Sam were in the back seat sleeping, too cute.

“No problem at all babe,” he replied and smiled up at me. “Are you feeling any better?”

“Yes I am. Just kind of nervous at how tomorrow will turn out. If Nate will even remember what he said to me,” I spoke softly.

“I’m sure he will and he is going to realize what a dick he was and beg for your forgiveness. I’m sorry that happened to you. You don’t deserve that,” Louis said as he pushed a stray lock of my hair behind my ear.

“I know. I’m just shocked. He told me I was Diane. You don’t know her but that is a big insult to me. She was a bitch to him. She used him. She mistreated him. Yeah she might have been beautiful, but her personality was not,” I told him. We were still just sitting in his car just talking.

“He’s just upset I’m sure. I’d be upset too if the girl I liked was seeing someone else,” he said knowingly.

“He doesn’t like me. He was just saying crazy things due to his drunken state. He’ll probably just apologize when he sees me and he’s sober. I’m sure of it,” I told him confidently.

“Well I guess I’ll be seeing you all week for tour rehearsals,” Louis said and smiled at me.

“Yes. Rehearsals. For the tour. Right. Almost forgot,” I said and laughed softly.

“Silly girl,” he said and leaned forward to kiss me. I smiled against his lips before I slowly pushed him again.He groaned angrily when I pushed him away and I started laughing softly.

“I have to go silly boy,” I told him and gave him a knowing look.

“I guess you do. Don’t want to wake up Harry and Sam. I guess she is spending the night at our hotel since I have no idea where she lives,” Louis said and laughed to himself.

“Oh have fun with that. Bye,” I said to him and gave him one last quick kiss before I grabbed my bag and opened the door. I waved my hand at him while the door was still open.

“Bye babe,” he waved back and smiled. I smiled as well and shut the door to the car and started walking away.

A few minutes later I was knocking on Alex’s and Nate’s door. I wanted to make sure they were there and were safe. After a few knocks, Alex opened the door and let out a sigh of relief when he saw me.

“Rose! I’m so sorry I left you like that! I was so worried. How are you? Are you ok?” Alex said as he gave me a huge hug.

“I’m better now. I wasn’t before. But I’ll be fine. How is he?” I asked. He knew immediately who I was talking about.

“He’s asleep. I dropped off that Amanda/Amy girl at her address and I dropped off Gisbelle after. When it was just me and him in the car, Nate seemed to realize what he said to you and he was cursing himself the whole ride to the apartment. Then he got here and just passed out on the couch,” Alex told me.

“Well at least he realized what he’s done. I wonder if he’ll remember in the morning,” I said curiously.

“Probably. He was really upset. I told him that he owed you a super big apology for this. And I will continue to remind him when he wakes up,” Alex said and smiled at me.

“Thanks big brother,” I said and gave him another hug.

“Anytime Rose,” he said to me.

“I’ll be going back to my apartment to get some sleep. We are sure going to need it. We have to start rehearsals all week!” I said excitedly.