Did You Really Mean It?- Chapter 6

HERE IS CHAPTER 6!                                    

 (Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

I also wanna say that I know Alex met Eliza at the ball but I'm changing it a little, so basically they are already married before the ball....so yeah. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV: 

"Do you wanna try the dress on?" asked Eliza as we walked in the house back from shopping. 

"Eh, I'll try it on later." I said while shrugging as I went to clean dishes. Eliza turned her attention to Angelica. 

"Do you really have to go so soon?..." she asked Angelica. 

"Yes...I have some stuff to attend to...but it was really fun hanging out with you and (y/n)...I hope we can do it again soon!" she said smiling. 

"Of course!" said Eliza as she hugged her goodbye. 

"Take care (y/n)!" Angelica shouted and waved. 

"Bye!" I shouted back and waved. Eliza sighed and made her way into the kitchen where I was. 

"Oh (y/n)...you don't have to do the dishes!" she said smiling softly. 

"Please let me help Eliza!" I shouted getting annoyed.  She sighed and walked up to me. 

"Why don't you help with the baby..." she smiled at me and put a hand on my shoulder. 

"Baby?...." I questioned as my eyes widened. Eliza laughed at my reaction. 

"Yes...I'm having a baby! I haven't told Alexander yet though.." She said. 

"Oh my god, Congrats Eliza!" I said as I hugged her. "When will you tell Alex?" I asked. 

"Probably later...he should be home soon." she said. 

"Well again, congrats!...wait, when did you find out?" I questioned.

"Actually, just yesterday!" she said happily. 

"Well I would be more than happy to help with the ba-" I stopped to the sound of the front door opening. 

"Alex! Welcome home!" Eliza said as she walked over to hug her husband.  "How was your day?" she asked him. 

"Eh, It was ok I guess." he responded. 

"Oh, and hello John!" she said. 

"Hello Mrs. Hamilton." he said, then his attention went toward me standing in the kitchen.  Then we started to walk over to me. 

"Hey (y/n)...Um, I wanna say sorry for being highly drunk yesterday..." he said while rubbing his arm. 

"Don't worry about it John! Um...but do you truly want to go with me to the Ball?" I asked nervously. 

"Of course I do!" he said chuckling a little. 

"But why?..." I asked. 

"Well...I..." he stopped as if there was something he didn't want to say. "I....never mind." he said as he walked away. 

"Wait your not joking!" I herd Alex yell form the other room.  Eliza must have told him the news.

"I'M GUNNA BE A DAD!?" I had to cover my ears from the loud sceaming. 

"FOR GOD SAKE ALEXANDER, YES! I'VE TOLD YOU 50 TIMES NOW!" screamed Eliza

"I CAN'T WAIT! yelled Alex happily.  I walked out of the kitchen to join them. 

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Hamilton!" said Laurens. 

"Thank you John..." Eliza went over and hugged him. 

"Hey (y/n), would you like to come to the bar with me and John?" Alex asked. 

I'd love to, but I have some things to take care of." I lied. 

"You sure?" John questioned while looking at me. 

"I'm sure! Go have fun..." I reassured. He nodded and both him and Alex left. 

"What is it you need to do?" asked Eliza.  

"Nothing, I just didn't feel like sitting in the bar bored while those two are drunk..." I said rolling my eyes. "I think I will go try on the dress." Eliza nodded and I ran upstairs. 

I took off the dress I was wearing and slipped on the new one I got today.  I looked at myself in the body mirror. I don't look half bad! I thought. Pfft...dunno what my mother was thinking when she called me ugly... I then slipped the new dress off and pulled on my night gown to get ready for bed. I couldn't help but think about how amazing tomorrow will be. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY THIS ONE WAS REALLY REALLY SHORT...THERE WAS JUST TO MUCH DIALOG SO I DECIDED TO CUT IT.  HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP TONIGHT...BUT IT'S NOT GUARANTEED. AGAIN I'M SO SORRY IT WAS SHORT!!

~BYE!~