Philip's Death- Chapter 39

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

When we made it back to the house, I opened the door only to see Eliza on the floor, crying her eyes out while Philip comforted her. 

"Eliza..." I sadly mumbled. 

"(Y/n)! Why would he do this to me!!" She yelled and cried. 

"Shh...mom it's okay..." Philip whispered while rubbing her back. 

"It's not okay, Philip! You're father betrayed me!" She cried. Angelica (Eliza's sister) walked over and hugged her. "A-angelica...what are you doing here?..." Eliza stuttered. 

"As soon as I heard...I knew I had to come check up on you..." She said as a few tears escaped her eyes. 

"Thank you..." Eliza cried into her shoulder...

"Damn it, Alex..." John grumbled. "Where the hell is he!?" 

"We don't know..." Philip said. 

"I swear to God when I see him-" John said as I interrupted him.

"John...don't do anything stupid...we are living in his house after all...so if you try anything, then he could kick us out." I said. 

"Damn...you're right." He sighed. "Eliza, is there anything we can do for you?" 

"No...I think it's best that we all just stay away from Alexander..." Eliza sighed. 

"I agree..." Angelica said.

"Hey, mom...I have to get to school." Philip said. "Will you be okay?" 

"No...I won't. but please don't worry about me...have a good day at school..." Eliza mumbled as she got up and went upstairs into Alex's study. I could suddenly hear the sounds of papers flying everywhere and things being broken. 

"Guy's, please watch over my mom..." Philip asked. 

"Of course, Philip. I promise we'll help her. Now, you should get to school.." Angelica sighed. 

"Right...I'll be off." With that Philip left for school. 

"What the hell are we gonna do..." I said as I slid my back down the wall in stress and pressure. 

"I don't know...I'm hoping this will all blow over and we can get back to our normal lives." John said. 

"I don't think it will be that easy..." Angelica said. "I'm gonna go try to find Alex...please stay here and help Eliza." I nodded, but then I could hear crying from mine and John's room. 

"Oh...Jessica must be awake." I mumbled. 

"Jessica?" Angelica questioned. 

"Oh, that's right we never told you. We adopted a baby girl!" I cheered as I held John's arm. 

"Really!?" I'm so happy for you two! But let's please talk later about this...I must go find Alex." 

"Sure, go ahead." John smiled weakly.