America's Favorite Fighting Frenchman!- Chapter 23

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

I moan in my sleep as John keeps shifting around...but he was doing it a lot so I opened my eye to see him practically sweating to death, and breathing heavily. I quickly sat up and began to shake him. 

"John...John are you alright?" I whispered. But he still continued to shift around. 

"John! Wake up!" I yelled loudly....which woke up Hercules. Then John shot up from his bed, breathing even more heavily. "Are you alright?" I asked worryingly while I cuffed his cheek. 

"U-uh...y-yeah....i'm f-fine." he kept stumbling over his words in fear. I looked at him with a concerned expression...I hugged him tight has he sat there with a worried face. 

"Are you sure you're alright? You looked like you were having a nightmare..." 

"Don't worry about me...it's nothing, really." he said smiling at me. I sighed and got up from the bed, making my way over to my suit case. 

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom." I said as I pointed to the door. They both nodded as I walked in, closing the door. 

HERCULES'S POV:    

I looked up from my bed at John with a sleepy expression....John looked frightened to death. 

"Dude, please don't tell me you had another nightmare about you know what..." I said as I slowly started to drift back to sleep. 

"I did...I'm so nervous if-" I interrupted him before he could continue to speak.

"John...don't be nervous...I promise she'll-" I stopped myself as (y/n) came out of the bathroom. I quickly pretended to fall asleep. 

YOU/READER'S POV:

I exited the bathroom with my beautiful green and (f/c) dress on. I looked at Herc, who was already back to sleep, I walked over to John and sat next to him on the bed. 

"Come on...why don't we go get breakfast!" I happily said as I held his hand. That's when Herc fell out of the bed. 

"DID SOMEONE SAY BREAKFAST!?" He yelled as he picked himself up off the floor. Me and John both laughed as we made our way out the door. 

                 ***TIME SKIP TO THE DINNING AREA***

We all sat at a table in the dinning area to eat our breakfast I wasn't really hungry, so I just didn't eat. I starred down at my lap as random thoughts pounded in my head. 

"You alright?" John said, while placing a hand on my shoulder, forcing me to stop my thinking. 

"Y-yeah...sorry I'm just nervous..." I said as I leaned on his shoulder. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"W-what if Laf isn't here...what if he forgot about us....what if-" Laurens grabbed my chin lightly and pulled it towards his face so that I'm looking straight at him.