Secret Reveled- Chapter 12

JUST AN FYI...A LOT OF STUFF IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS MAY NOT FOLLOW THE ACTUAL MUSICAL CORRECTLY, I ALREADY MESSED UP A FEW TIMES SO YEAH....

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

Finally when everyone left me alone....I headed over to my friends.  But before I was even within 10 feet of them, I herd Laurens and Alex talking. 

"Will you please calm down!" yelled John. 

"No! Charles needs to be taught a lesson!" Alex yelled back. 

"Look, I understand...but-" I walked up and interrupted them. 

"Is everything alright?" I asked. 

"Well besides the fact that Alex hates Lee's guts...then yeah, everything is fine.

"Why does Alex hate Lee?" I questioned. 

"During the ambush...George Washington made Charles Lee the general.  And let's just say that if you were not there with you're bow skills...then we probably would've died..." explained John. 

"So then George put me in charge...and Lee started saying shit about him..." Alex said with arms crossed over his chest. 

"Whoa...you didn't tell me that part!" shouted John.  "Someone oughta hold him to it!" 

"I can't disobey direct order's..." said Alex

"Then I'll do it..." John said. 

"WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY!" I yelled. 

"Alexander is right...he needs to be taught a lesson!" he said.  "Tomorrow at dawn...we duel, me and Charles." Without letting me say anything else, he stormed off to his tent. I then turned to Alex. 

"Are you just gonna let him do this!" I yelled. 

"You or I could say whatever...but It won't stop John from getting into a duel." He then also walked back to his tent. 

                                                                ***A FEW HOURS LATER***

When I spotted Burr, I ran over to him. 

"Burr! I need to talk to you!" I shouted. 

"Is something wrong?" he asked. 

"Yes, John is going to duel Lee tomorrow at dawn!" 

"Oh I know. Lee just told me about it, and I agreed to be his friend by his side during it." he explained. 

"What? Why?" I yelled. 

"Meh...I don't know...I figured I would be the only one to agree to it." I slapped my hand on my head. 

"What if John gets hurt!" 

"Look I really don't know how to help you with this one...maybe just try to talk him out of it..." he said and then walked away. I sighed, I waned to talk to John about it...but Alex said no matter what he won't back out.