Happier Times- Chapter 30

YAY 30 CHAPTERS!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU'RE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT!!

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

Me and John made our way to the dance floor as everyone cheered. He wrapped him arm around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We then began slowly dancing to the slow wedding song. 

"You know, I'm honestly quite surprised you're sister is here." started John. 

"Yeah...me too. I never really thought of Amelia as someone who would escape the castle...but I guess she just takes up after me!" I laughed. John laughed along with me. 

"Look...I really want you to know that i'm happy to be with you, (Y/n)!" John said. 

"I know you are, and so am I!" I said cheerfully. 

"So...what do we do now?" he asked. I tilted my head slightly at him. "Like...now that were married..." 

"Oh...well, I guess we just...live life?" I said as if it wasn't obvious. "Honestly...i'm not sure yet." I looked up and smiled at him. He leaned in and kissed me quick on the lips. I blushed and the song suddenly ended. Everyone clapped as Me and John made our way back over to the group. 

"Aww! You guy's looked so cute together!" squealed Peggy. 

"Thanks!" I responded.  I then turned to Amelia. 

"Amelia...thank you so much for coming...it really made my day!" I said as I hugged her. 

"Of course! You didn't think I would miss you're wedding day, now would you!?" She said. I laughed then suddenly Eliza grabbed my arm. 

"Soooo (Y/n)!..." smirked Eliza. I turned around and looked at her. Judging by her voice...I knew this was not gonna be good..."When will you two have children!?" she shouted. 

"ELIZA!" I yelled. "It's to early for that nonsense!" 

"Eliza, please leave her alone!" said Alex as he smacked his forehead. "Their sex life is none of you're business." he scolded.   

"Alexander, please!" Eliza said, sounding a little annoyed. While she was distracted, I made my way over to Herc and Laf. 

"You tired mon ami?" asked Lafayette as he took a sip of wine. 

"Yeah...a little." I yawned.  

"Would you like to call this wedding off then?" said John from behind me. 

"Nah, let's stay a few more hours so people get a chance to dance and all that jazz." I told him. He nodded and wrapped an arm around me. The rest of the night we danced, talked, and ate amazing food. 

***TIME SKIP***

After everyone was gone, and we cleaned the place up, it was now midnight and time to go home. 

"You ready to leave, dear?" asked John as I threw some trash away. 

"Hell yes..." I said sleepily. He laughed as he held me up to make sure I wouldn't fall down. 

"Was this wedding everything you could ever want?" he questioned. 

"Yes...I loved it so much!" 

"That's good, now let's get home!" We rode a carriage back to Alex's house. Amelia, Eliza, and Alex rode in the carriage with me and John. When we got to the house I immediately plopped on the couch. 

"Well, I should really get back to my own house..." mumbled Amelia. I got up from the couch and gave her a quick hug. 

"It was really great to see you again!" 

"Yes...yes it was! Oh wait..." Amelia said as she pulled out a piece of paper. "I wrote this before I came over here, it's just my address so that you can come over when ever you want!" I took the paper from her. 

"Thank you! I'll defiantly visit soon!" She nodded and turned to John. 

"It was very nice to meet you John, and please take good care of my sister!" she pleaded. 

"Of course!" he nodded. 

"Well, I'll be off now." 

"Good bye sis!" I waved as I showed her out.

"Bye! and happy wedding day!" I smiled and closed the door. I sighed and slid own the door in sleepiness. 

"Haha, come on honey. Let's go to bed!" John chuckled as he picked me up off the floor and lead me to our room. I lazily changed into my nightgown, and hoped into bed. John changed his clothes too, and he then hoped in bed with me. "Good night, my love" he whispered. 

"Goodnight, love...." I whispered back. And with that we both fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT...I HAD A LITTLE BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK. ANYWAY, HOPE YOU LIKED IT! <3

~BYE!~