Arrows- Chapter 11

OK SO HERE IS CHAPTER 11!

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

YOU/READER'S POV:

We finally reached the boat and everyone started to bored it.  When we were on, my heart immediately sank as Laurens made his way over to me. 

"Hello there, My name is John Laurens!" he said happily to me. he held his hand out and I shook it.  

"H-hello John! I-its nice to meet you!" I stuttered. 

"What's your name?" he asked. 

"O-oh...It's um...Chester...uh, Chester Schultz...." I said nervously while creating a completely random name. 

"Schultz...Hey that's German! Are you from Germany?" he asked. 

"Y-yes! yes I am." I said. 

"Hey...are you alright, you look a little scared about something." he questioned. 

"Yeah i'm fine...I just um...miss my family!" I said. 

"Yeah...I know what you mean...well I'll see you around!" he said while walking away waving. I waved back and slapped my hand on my forehead because of how stupid I acted. But I focused on getting my job done....protecting my friends!

After about a day, we made it to Yorktown. Everyone bored ed off the ship and began walking to there tents. I needed to talk to Washington about where I will be staying. I walked up to a random man to ask where he was. 

"Excuse me..." I said in my male voice.  "Do you know where Gorge Washington's tent is? I asked. 

"Ah, Yes right over there..." he pointed. 

"Thanks!" I then ran over to the tent. I stepped in and saw him writing on a desk.  "M-mr. Washington?" I stuttered. 

"Yes? What can I help you with?" he said looking up from his work. 

"I would like to know which tent I will be sleeping in..." I told him. 

"What's you're name?" he asked. 

"C-Chester Schultz, sir." I responded. 

"Hmm...I don't see you in the charts?..." He said suspiciously. 

"Oh that's because...Um...they signed me up at last minute! I examined. 

"I see...well for right now you will be in tent 32." 

"Thank you sir!" with that I ran out of the tent to go find mine. I finally found it and walked in. 

"You must be my tent mate?" I herd a voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Lafayette. 

"I guess I am! Chester Schultz." I said holding out my hand. 

"Lafayette." he said shaking my hand and nodding his head.  "I was gonna go have a beer with my copains(friends)...Wanna join? he asked.  I nodded and we walked over to a spot by some tents where they were all standing...John, Alex, Hercules, and even Burr.