Joining The War- Chapter 10

THE POWER IN MY HOUSE IS FINALLY BACK ON....SO NOW I CAN CONTINUE TO TYPE! ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, to see the ceiling right above me. I slowly tried to sit up on the couch...even though I was told to not to 'cause of my ribs.  I looked around the room to see if there was anyone in sight...but no one was there. It was so silent in the room...and I really wanted to get up to go find my friends, but- FUCK IT.... I thought to myself...I carefully pushed myself off of the couch, while trying to ignore the pain.  When I was finally up, I made my way to the kitchen, with a arm resting over my ribs. 

"Eliza?....John?.....Hercules?" I yelled softly. I sighed and made my way out into the garden.  I really liked coming out into Eliza's garden...it is always so pretty there. 

"Alex?....Laf?..." I yelled softly again. Once again I sighed and sat on a little stone bench that stood within some vines, trees and very pretty (f/f). I closed my eyes and took in the cool wind and smell of all the nature that surrounded me. 

"(Y/n)?...." I herd a voice say.  I opened my eyes and turned my head to see Burr walk towards me. 

"Burr?...What are you doing here?" I asked. He took a seat next to me. 

"Eliza asked if I would watch you while they were out at the bar before they had to leave." he explained. 

"You mean for war?" I asked, sounding a little confused. He nodded and starred up at the trees. "W-wait how long was I out for?" I stuttered.  

"About 2 days." he said. 

"What?!....Then that means they are leaving today!" I yelled. 

"Yeah...In about an hour, the same with me." 

"B-but I...." I wanted to cry right there in front of him....but I forced myself not to. 

"I know, Eliza told me you wanted to join...." he said starring down. I gave him a confused look. "She is going to help you." 

"Help me?...What do you mean?" I asked as I got up from the stone bench. 

"You'll see..." he said as he also stood up, patting the top of my head...and walking back inside. I stood there for a minute in shock...until I finally walked back inside. 

                                                                               ****TIME SKIP****

I sat on the couch reading a book for Eliza to get home. Burr had already left...I told him I would be fine on my own. It's been about an hour...so most likely they left for war already...I sighed at that thought, then the door swung open. 

"Eliza!" I said while getting up. She put her hand up to stop me. 

"Just follow me..." she said while heading up the stairs.  I was confused but followed her anyway.  We stopped when we went in Alex's room.  "I've been thinking.... I know you want to help the people you love...I'm the same way...so I want to help you get into the war, I can't bear to loose Alex....or you...or anyone else.  And knowing that I have someone there to protect him, makes me feel better..." she said while a few tears rolled down her face. She walked over to Alex's wardrobe and pulled out a uniform.  

"Here...Make me proud!" I cried and hugged her tight. 

"Thank you..." I whispered.  She smiled. 

"Quickly, let's get this on you...if you wait to long it will be to late! I nodded and she helped me get it on me. 

"Um...Eliza?" She looked up at me as she buttoned my white shirt. "What about...*fake cough* my breasts..." She stood back to think for a minute. 

"Here, make sure you keep your blue coat buttoned up at all times...that will make sure its covered." I nodded and she began to turn my hair into a bun because I didn't want to cut my hair. (If your hair is short then don't worry about this part) 

"Another thing is to make sure you wear your hat all the time to cover the bun." I again nodded. 

"What about the stitch on my forehead?" I asked. 

"There's really nothing we can do about that...you're just gonna have to bend your away around what anyone says or asks..." I sighed and she handed me the chemical I need to clean my stitches with. 

"When ever you get the chance, clean your stitches. And go easy on your ribs..." In response I gave her a hug. "Stay alive (y/n)..." she said crying. 

"I won't let you down Eliza.." 

"I know you won't!" 

We walked down the stairs and I reached the door. I gave her a smile and a wave.  She did the same. I took a deep breath and left the house. I saw all the soldiers walking in a parade as they made their way to the boat to leave for Yorktown....where the battle will take place. I snuck my way into the parade of men and tried my best to blend in. It took me a minute to realize Laurens stood right in front of me...walking along with the rest of the men....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT...I DON'T REALLY HAVE A REASON ON WHY IT IS XD

~BYE!~