TURTLES!- Chapter 19

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA LATE...I LOST TRACK OF TIME TODAY SO I SORTA STARTED IT A LITTLE LATER IN THE DAY THEN WHEN I USUALLY DO. 

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

When I woke up from my slumber...my body felt warm...as if I had a fever. I tried to get up from the bed but every muscle ached...forcing me to fall right back down in my bed. I let out a heavy sigh and finally got myself up. I stumbled my way over to the dresser, and pulled out a dress. This dress was a light rose gold color, that was covered with flowers and had two bows at the sleeves. (Image of the dress below)

When I had the dress on, I slowly walked over to my body mirror and pulled my hair up into a messy bun

When I had the dress on, I slowly walked over to my body mirror and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. Before I headed out my bedroom door, I noticed something shinny that shimmered on the desk...catching my eye. I walked over a found a beautiful sliver heart necklace that laid on a note. I moved the necklace out of the way and began to read-

Dearest (y/n),
                             I remember how you gave Lafayette the necklace you didn't want a while ago, So I thought I would get you a new one! I hope you like it!

From, 
                  J. Laurens 

I smiled at the letter...I then placed it down and clipped the necklace around my neck. I then headed for the door. I came down the stairs, falling nearly twice....and made my way into the kitchen where Eliza and Alex were. I looked to see baby Philip in Eliza's arms as he is being fed. I smiled and walked in. 

"Good Morning." I said as I took a seat next to Eliza. 

"Good Morning!" said Eliza with a smile. 

"Good Morning (Y/n)!" said Alex as he looked up from his newspaper. 

"How did you sleep?" asked Eliza. 

"Ugh...Horrible..." I said as I placed my head on the table. "For some reason I'm really hot...I keep stumbling everywhere and my body hurts so much!!" 

"Did you drink last night?" Alex questioned. I shot my head up from the table. 

"Alex, you know me...I don't drink..." I said as I placed my head back on the table. He grinned and continued to look down at his paper. 

"How did you guys sleep? Ya'know with the baby and stuff." I asked. 

"Actually we both slept really well! Surprisingly, Philip is a very quiet baby." I nodded as I rested my head on my palm.