The Reynolds Pamphlet- Chapter 38

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

"Hey, John?" I said as I walked in our room to see John working at his desk again. 

"Yes?" He responded while putting down his quill and facing me. At least he actually looks at me and listens unlike Alex...I thought to myself. 

"Well, we haven't really been on a date in a while...so..." Before I could finish speaking, John got up from his chair and hugged me. 

"I'm so sorry! I should've spent more time focusing on our relationship than my work..." He sighed. 

"It's okay, John!" I laughed. "I was just wondering if you would like to go on a date with me today!" 

"Of course I'd like to!" He smiled and kissed me. 

"Great! Where would you like to go?" I asked. 

"Hmm, How about that new cafe down town?" He suggested. 

"That sounds wonderful!" 

"Good, then just give me a second to tidy up my work." He said. I nodded and walked out of the room. 

"Do I hear date plans!?" Eliza shouted from behind me, causing me to jump in fear. 

"Eliza!? Don't scare me like that!" I screamed as I playfully punched her in the shoulder.

"Sorry! Do you want me to watch Jessica?" she kindly asked. 

"Would you mind? You've been watching her a lot for us lately..." I said as I scratched the back of my head. 

"I don't mind at all! She's actually a joy to have around. Both Philip and Angelica a very fond of her. 

"Alright, only if you're sure." 

"Don't worry, I am! Now go out and have fun while you're still young!" She laughed. Suddenly, John came out of our room. 

"Okay, Ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded and we linked arms as we walked out the door. 

"Have fun you two!" Eliza waved. 

"We will!" I replied as I also waved. 

***LATER***

Me and John just got done eating at the cafe, and now we were heading home. 

"Wow, I'm surprised at how wonderful the food was there!" I said. 

"Yeah, it was great! We should go back again soon." John laughed. I nodded in agreement. We were now almost home, until something caught my attention....Me and John were just around the corner from reaching the house, but in the town square I could hear people shouting...but it seems like there we shouting things about Alexander!

"John...we should go check that out!" I said while pointing to the group of people. 

"Yeah...those people don't seem happy about Alex." He said. We walked over and I asked the first person we came to what was going on. 

"Excuse me, sir. Whats with the commotion?" I questioned him. 

"You didn't hear? Huh, well you should listen to those guys!" He said as he pointed at a pedestal, that 3 guys stood on top of...while hold the news paper. 

"Oh great...it's those idiots..." John mumbled. I squinted to realize it was Jefferson, Madison, and Burr. 

"Let's ask them what's wrong..." I said. He nodded and we walked over.  The only person I was closest to was Burr, so I made sure he was the only one that had my attention. 

"Burr..." I mumbled. 

"(Y/n)! Good to see you! Did you hear about you're pal Alex?" he said. 

"N-no...that's what I was coming to you about...What's going on?" I questioned the three. 

"Gentlemen, why don't we tell this young lady all about Alex's secret..." Madison spoke cheekily.

"Ah, I remember you from Paris..." Jefferson mumbled. "It's nice to see you again, but I'm afraid my friend is right...you should know something..." He cleared his throat and sang. 

"Alexander Hamilton, had a torrid affair...and he wrote it down right there!" Jefferson and Burr sang and they handed me a copy of the news paper...and I couldn't believe my eyes... 

"Highlights!" Shouted Madison. 

( a/n, I'M JUST GUNNA WRIGHT OUT THE SONG...CAUSE I'M THAT LAZY!!)

[Jefferson]- "The charge against me is a connection with one James Reynolds! For purposes of improper speculation! My real crime is an amorous connection with his wife. For a considerable time, with his knowing consent! I had frequent meeting's with her, most of them at my own house..." (I hang my mouth open in shock)

[Madison]- "at his own house?" (Madison wraps an arm over my shoulder)

[Burr]- "at his own house!" (Burr wraps his over my other shoulder)

[Jefferson]- "Mrs. Hamilton with our children being absent on a visit to her fathers!"

[Madison/Burr] "No..." 

[The People/Crowd]- "Boooo!"  

[Madison/Burr]- "Have you read this?!"

[Jefferson]- Well he's never gonna be President now!"

[Madison/Burr]- "Never gonna be President now!"

[Jefferson]- "That's one less thing to worry about!" (Jefferson throws away the paper)

[Madison/Burr/Jefferson] "That's one less thing to worry about..."

***BACK TO REALITY***

 "I-I can't believe this..." John mumbled as he scammed through the paper over and over again. 

"No...No! There's no way Alex would do something like this!" I screamed in the three men's feces. 

"Well you better believe it! Cause it's true..." Jefferson smirked. 

"I came as soon as I heard..." I heard someone say from behind me and John. I turned around to see Angelica. 

"Angelica!" I yelled. 

"All the way from London!? Damn!" Madison, Burr, and Jefferson said. 

"(Y/n)..." Angelica cried. "I can't even come to think of Alexander doing such a thing!" 

"I know...I want answers!" I yelled. "Where is he?!" 

"Probably hiding somewhere...but I don't blame him..." John mumbled. 

"Let's go find Eliza...I'm sure shes devastated..." Angelica sighed. Me and John both nodded. And we all headed back for the house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SEEMED RUSHED...I WANTED TO GET IT OVER WITH QUICKLY!

~BYE!~