Amelia- Chapter 28

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

***3 MONTHS LATER***

"(Y/n), get up! Today is you're wedding day!" said Peggy as she shook me in my sleep. 

"W-what! it's today!?" I yelled as I sat up in my bed. 

"Yes, now get you're lazy butt up so we can get ready!!" I nodded as I ran to the bathroom to brush my hair and put of a casual green dress. 

"What's first on the agenda?" I asked as I came out of the bathroom. 

"Well...me, you, and Eliza are gonna go help you pick out a wedding dress while the guys go help John get him a suit." she said as she looked down at a piece of paper. 

"Alright well when do we leave?" I asked. 

"Right now!" she grabbed my hand and lead me out the front door. There I saw Eliza waiting for us. 

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded and we walked down to the nearest dress store. I walked the busy street's with my two best friends as memories and thought's flooded my head. I kept thinking about my past and how far I've come...I remember the first day I met John and the guys...the day I met Eliza and her sisters...even the day I joined the war. I smiled at the lovely feeling of getting married today. 

"(Y/n)?....(Y/n)!...SNAP OUT OF IT!" said Peggy. Suddenly I came back to reality. 

"S-sorry about that!" I said as I scratched the back of my neck. 

"It's alright, come on...we made it!" laughed Eliza. We walked in the store, and my eyes immediately stumbled upon this one dress. (Image of dress below)

"Picked one out already?" Eliza asked

"Picked one out already?" Eliza asked. I nodded quickly as I ran to the back to try it on. Eliza nd Peggy followed me. 

"Oh my God you look gorgeous!!" screamed Peggy. 

"Really?" I questioned as I spun around. 

"Yes, I think you should get it!" Eliza said. I nodded and put my other dress back on. We paid for the dress and shoved it in a bag so that John wouldn't see it. 

"So what about my hair?" I ask as we started to walk back tot the house. 

"Oh, can I do it again! Please!?" begged Peggy.