Goodbye...- Chapter 43

2.5K READS!?!?!?!?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! *cries myself to sleep*

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/ READER'S POV:

I ran out of the hospital as fast as I could. I was now in a dress so it was very hard to run without falling. Once I was back home, I ripped my dress of and pulled back on my dirty uniform from this morning. It was finally dry from the swimming. I went into a little chest I had in my room. I opened it slowly and pulled out my gun. I loaded it with bullets and shoved it in my belt. I then grabbed my blue revolution hat and marched down the stairs, out the door, and to Burr's house. I looked around to make sure John was not trying to find me. I continued onward. I was now outside Burr's house.  The area around it looked dull and sad. Most likely because of Alex's death. 

"I hope he regrets what he did..." I growled through my teeth. I walked up the steps to his door and kicked it open. There sat Burr on his couch with the most tired look ever. I squinted my eyes as Burr had the look of fear on him. 

"(Y-Y/n)...what are you doing here?..." He stuttered. 

"Getting revenge on what you did to my friend!" I yelled as I pulled out my gun. Burr quickly stood up in defense. 

"(Y/n)! Please i'm so sorry!" He said. 

"Sorry won't cut it!" I walked up to Burr and kneed him in the gut. He fell to the ground while holding his stomach.  I then lifted him up by his shirt and shoved him into the wall. "Time to die.." I mumbled into his ear as I cocked my gun. I held it up to his head with one of my hands, he closed his eyes as he waited for the bullet to enter his head. Until...

"D-daddy?" A young girls voice said. I whipped my head around to see about a 19-20 year old girl in a bright green dress. She cupped her hands together over her chest as she watched me in fear.  My eyes suddenly softened... 

"Theodosia..." I whispered.. 

"Please..don't hurt him...I know what he did was wrong but...please!" she cried. My grip on Burr loosed as he fell to the floor. Theodosia came running over to his side. I starred down at the floor in hate, anger, guilt, and sadness. 

"Don't ever mess with me or my family ever again..." I mumbled while walking out of his house. 

*TIME SKIP TO HOME*

I walked in the home that once used to be Alex's. I lowered my head as I took off my blue jacket. Everyone came running up to me. 

"(Y/n)! Where have you been!" Shouted John as he hugged me. 

"Out." I simply said. He then looked down at the gun in my hand. And his eyes widened. 

"(Y/n)...did you-" 

"No. I was going to. but changed my mind." I said while walking over to the couch and sitting down. The room filled with silence as Eliza and the kids still had some tears falling from their eyes.

"It will take some time...but we'll all move on...together." Angelica announced. "I know that the recent events has made us all sad...but we must keep moving forward...it's what Alex would want. For all of us." I smiled at her quick, short speech. I hugged John as he sat down next to me. 

"We must keep moving on.." I whispered to myself

*
*
*
*
*
*

YEARS AND YEARS LATER....

As planned we kept moving on as things got worse. My sister, Amelia got sick and passed away. Herc and Laf were never to be heard of, Angelica died of old age, Eliza's kids all grew up and moved on with their lives, Jessica grew up to become a doctor while soon marrying a young man, Burr soon died of old age, and John....John died from a duel he had with someone that made fun of Alexander and his family. I was so depressed when he passed...Me and Eliza were the only ones left. One day, we decided to take a walk to John's grave. 

"I miss him.." I mumbled to Eliza in my grouchy old lady voice. 

"Me too..." She said. "Come on, lets get back to the Orphanage." Ah yes...the Orphanage! The one thing I look forward to everyday. Ever since Eliza's kids left, she wanted more kids to take care of. So I agreed to help her with an Orphanage she helps out at. Not long after did Eliza and me pass. Right around the same time. We were all buried around each other in the same location. Once I was dead, I saw John and all the other on the other side. I ran into his arms as he kissed me deeply. Seems like just yesterday that I was escaping the castle...

And that's the story of (Y/n) and her lover, John~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH. MY. GOD. 

I'M FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW AHHHH!!! I'M SO SAD!!!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT OF THIS STORY! YOU ALL HAD SUCH NICE COMMENTS TO SHARE AND WONDERFUL FEELINGS! I LITERALLY CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE LAST CHAPTER! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

~BYE!~