Continuing with Wedding Plans- Chapter 27

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

Me, John, Eliza, and Alex waved goodbye to Hercules and Lafayette as they left the house.  

"Hey (Y/n), I'm gonna head home so that I can pack up."  John said as he came over and kissed me on the forehead. 

"Ok, see you tomorrow!" He nodded and walked out. 

"Well I need to get back to work." Alex said. 

"Would you please take a break?!" Eliza pleaded. 

"Eliza, we discussed this already...I have to get my plan on the congress." He sighed as he walked up the steps to his room. I looked over at Eliza, who looked upset. 

"I'm sorry Eliza...I promise one day he will come around!" I reassured her.

"God I hope you're right..." she said as she made her way for the kitchen. I sighed and followed her.   

***A FEW HOURS LATER***

I grabbed my red bag from upstairs and made my way for the front door of the house. 

"(Y/n)?...Where are you going?" asked Eliza from behind me. I released my hold of the doorknob and turned to her.  

"I'm heading out to get ink for the wedding invitations...would you like to come along?" I asked. 

"Sure, may I bring the kids?" 

"Of course!" I smiled. Eliza gathered Philip and Angelica. Eliza walked the streets beside me with Philip holding her hand and Angelica in her arm. As soon as we came upon the store, I walked in and grabbed the ink I needed, and payed for it. 

"Ready to go?" Eliza asked me as I walked out of the store. I nodded and Philip caught my attention. 

"Mommy look!" he said. Me and Eliza looked in the direction Philip was pointing. I witnessed a man harassing a women into giving him money. 

"Wait here..." I told Eliza. 

"(Y/n) wait, don't get involved!" she said as she tried to reach for my wrist. I kept walking towards the scene. 

"Give me money or-" the man started saying until I cut him off. 

"Or what." I scolded as I crossed my arms over my chest, walking up behind him.  

"What the hell do you want?" the man said as he pointed a gun at me. I looked at the gun, then back at his face with an emotionless expression. 

"Ya'know you really shouldn't point that thing at a women who has been in the war." I informed. 

"So you're the women everyone has been talking about...the only women to ever serve in the war!" he looked surprised. 

"Why so shocked?" I asked babyish. 

"Cause, I can kidnap you and sell you to some friends I know for a good amount of money..." He grinned. 

"Yeah good luck with that." I rolled my eyes." He suddenly took a step towards me and swung a fist. I ducked and reached into my bag, pulling out a hand knife. I then got back up to my feet, but as I did I swung the knife upwards which sliced the man's hand. He dropped the gun and held his right hand with his left. 

"Oh you're gonna get it now!" he threatened. Before he could pull any other moves, I kicked him in the face with sent him falling on his back. 

"You should get out of here." I said to the women that was getting attacked by this man. 

"T-thank you!" she cried. 

"No need." she ran off and I walked back over to Eliza. "We should get out of here before that man get's back up." I suggested.

"Yeah you're right, let's go!" she grabbed Philip as she was still holding Angelica in her. 

***BACK AT THE HOUSE***

"You should really be careful around town now a days." Eliza said as she came down the stairs from putting Angelica to bed. 

"What do you mean?" I said as I looked up from my book.

"I mean, people are going to be looking for you now. Soon the word will get out that you're the one who served in the war." 

"Oh...yeah I know..." I sighed. "Anyway, I got to get working on these invitations." 

"Okay, oh wait, Peggy is coming over to help." she informed me. 

"Oh she is? Great!" I said happily. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. 

"That must be her!" Eliza said as she made her way for the door. She opened it and Peggy jumped into Eliza's arms. 

"Eliza, it's so great to see you!" Peggy said. 

"It's great to see you too!" Eliza laughed. I got up and walked over to the hugging sisters. 

"Hey Peggy!" I waved. 

"Hey! How are you?" she asked as she gave me a quick hug. 

"Eh, not bad. I assume you know me and John are getting married." I said as I scratched the back of my neck. 

"Yes, Of course! I'm very happy for you two!" 

"Thanks! Well we should probably get to work on those invitations." I suggested. Eliza and Peggy agreed and we went to the kitchen table to start them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER...I KEEP HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK!! SO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I COULD DO IN THIS STORY THEN PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE SUGGESTIONS YOU HAVE!! I'M ALSO SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER BEING LATE...I MESSED UP ON MY SCHEDULE SO EVERYTHING GOT MIXED AROUND. BUT I SHOULD BE BACK ON TRACK NOW! SO THANKS FOR YOU'RE PATIENCE! 

~BYE!~