Stitches- Chapter 9

THIS PROBABLY GOING TO BE A VERY CRAPPY CHAPTER....BUT I TRY MY BEST...

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAURENS POV:

I ran down the streets with (y/n) in my arms...she was loosing so much blood...I didn't think she was going to make it....We finally reached Alex's house, where we ran in and placed her gently on the couch.  Lafayette and Hercules went down town to get a doctor, while Eliza went to grab a cloth and hot water to wash the blood off.  Alex and me stayed by her side.  I knelled down by her and held her hands as we waited for the doctor.  

"Do you think she is going to be alright?" I asked Alex as a few tears rolled down my face. 

"Don't worry John...she's strong, she'll be ok." He said putting a hand on my shoulder.  I sighed and noticed something in her hands.  I released my grip of them and saw a crumpled up piece of paper.  I took it, and started to unravel it, realizing that this was the letter Charles Lee gave her. I handed it to Alex and he began reading it...with that, Laf and Hercules came back with a doctor.

"Hello...My name is Dr. Quin...Is this the patient?" he asked pointing to (y/n). I nodded and moved over for him to check her. "Hmm...These are some pretty deep cuts...." he said. "I'm gonna need to stitch up some of them because they are just to deep.." 

"o-ok.." I said while biting my nails.  

"Is there anything else?" Alex asked.  The doctor pressed his hand down on her stomach. 

"Hm...yes it appears she has a few broken ribs...you can tell by how badly bruised it is in this area."  He went through his bag he brought with him, and pulled out a needle to begin sewing stitches.  When he was done stitching...there must've been at least 10 places where he had to stitch...her arms, stomach, forehead...legs...and even more. Then he wrapped bandages around her stomach for her ribs to heal.  

"I'm giving you this chemical that she need to clean her stitched with, once daily...If she doesn't then they will become infected." He handed the bottle to Eliza and she nodded. 

"How long till she will be 100% healed?" I asked. 

"About a few weeks for the stitches...and her ribs could take about a month or so." He said as packed his things. 

"Thank you Dr. Quin...I'll show you out." Alex said as he lead him to the door. The other guys sat in chairs, and I sat on the floor beside the couch...waiting for (y/n) to wake up.

                                                                ****A FEW HOURS LATER****

STILL LAUREN'S POV: 

"Come on Laurens...let's go to the bar...you need to let her rest." Hercules said. 

"Ok fine...but I'm coming back later to check on her..." I sighed and got up leaving the house with everyone besides (y/n) and Eliza. 

 YOU/READER'S POV:    (You are in a dream)

"You'll be back.........You'll be back.....YOU'LL BE BACK!"