Will You Marry Me?- Chapter 25

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

  "Actually...there is one more surprise..." He said as he held both my hands with his. "I need to ask you something...a very...very important question..." 
*
*
*
*
*
*

"(Y/n)...as you may now, we have been together for quite some time now..." John said. I nodded slightly. "And...you know I love you, right?" 

"Of course...." I said reassuringly. 

"Well...despite our wonderful years together....I'm finally ready to start a new chapter with you...by my side the whole way!" He said cheerfully. 

"John...I-" Before I could continue to speak, John stopped me. 

"You have no idea how much you changed me life...if it wasn't for you, I'd be helpless..." 

"What's with the sweet words, John?" I chuckled. He smirked at me, and began to get down on one knee. Immediately my expression changed...and I blushed madly. 

"J-John?" I said, a little shaken. 

"(Y/n)....Will you marry me?" he asked as he pulled out a box. He slowly opened it, revealing a ring. I just stood there in shock....then began to cry happily. 

"You have no idea how long I've waited for you to ask me that!" I tried to wipe my tears away. "Yes...I'll marry you!" John sprung up from the ground and kissed me passionately. I giggled and laughed as he swung we around in the air. 

"Come on, let's go tell Lafayette and Hercules!" John said happily. 

***TIME SKIP TO LAFAYETTE'S OFFICE***

HERC'S POV:

"So this is where you take care of all you're work?" I asked as I looked around room. 

"Yep, this is where the magic happens!" Laf said as he took a seat at his desk chair. "Well...I wouldn't exactly call it magic."he mumbled. 

"Hehe, So how do you think it's going with John and (y/n)?" I chuckled a little as I sat down on a chair in front of Lafayette's desk. 

"I dunno, It seems as though John was pretty nervous to ask her." 

"Well yeah, John isn't good when it comes to ladies!" I laughed, Lafayette did the same. 

"So is that why he kept having nightmares?" Laf asked. 

"Pft, yeah...such a baby." I said sarcastically. "He kept dreaming of (y/n) leaving him forever alone...that dudes got problems..." I mumbled. 

"Eh, well could you blame him? You can't tell me you wouldn't be upset if a girl left you." 

"Of course I would be upset, but John is only dreaming that she leaves him." 

"True..." Lafayette said under his breath. Suddenly John and (y/n) came barging into the office. "So?" I asked quietly in John's ear, but (y/n) must've herd...cause she lifted her hand up and showed me the ring. "Haha! Good job Laurens!" I yelled as I smacked him on the back.