A/N- UGGGHHHH!!!

Me: GOD I'M SO FREAKING SORRY!!! THIS IS LIKE THE 100TH FREAKING A/N! (not really) I'M SO, SO SORRY ABOUT THAT! Alright, so let me get real for a sec...

John: Wait...so you're not sorry?

Me: DID YOU NOT JUST SEE ME YELL MY HEAD OUT AT HOW SORRY I AM!!!

John: but you just said: "Alright, so let me be real for a sec..." Hence the word real

Me: John that's not what...ugh nvm...

John:...

Me: Anyway...This book literally only has one chapter left to go. So, I'm gonna get that done and over with today. I really hate to do it because I'm proud of this book. But all good things must come to an end. Well, and least this book is a good thing to me. 

Herc: I'M GONNA MISS YOU!!!

Me: Ah! but don't fret! I still have my Hamilton's One-Shot book! So you can always go over there and request something if you'd like! I'm also starting another new book! 

King George III: Another damn book?

Alex: Get the hell out of here! 

King George III: *Runs* 

Me: *Fake Cough* Uh...anyway..yes. Another book. I know this may seem weird...but aside from Hamilton, I'm a huge nerd when it come to stuff like, The Justice League, Marvel, DC...Ya'know all that jazz.  I especially love The Teen Titans! NOT TEEN TITANS GO THOUGHT! I SWEAR TO GO THAT SHOW MAKES ME WANT TO DIE! The old Teen Titans is where its at! Wow...some of you have probably no idea what i'm talking about...

John: Nerd 

Me: SHUT UP! 

Laf: So what does superheros have to do with anything?

Me: Oh, that's because my new book will be a Young Justice One-Shot book! 

Alex: COOL!

Me: Thank you, Alex!

Alex: That was sarcasm....

Me:.....Jerk...

Me: So, when I mean Young Justice, I mean characters like: 

Dick Grayson (Nightwing)
Damian Wayne (Robin) 
Wally West (Kid Flash)
Aqualad
Artemis
Black Canary
And many more!

Me: So yeah! I know it really is weird coming out of the blue saying that I like that stuff...but I figured maybe some of you were into it too! But if not...then just ignore everything I've said about it. 

Herc: I'M PUMPED!

Me: I can tell...

Me: I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day! 

<3 you all!