HERC MOM!- Chapter- 20

I'M HOPING THIS WILL BE A FUNNY CHAPTER...I'LL TRY MY BEST.

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV:

John pulled away from the kiss, and I smiled at him. The rest of the day we spent talking to each other about little thing. One thing that seemed to come up a lot was John giving facts about turtles...I honestly didn't want to hear anymore about them...but John was happy giving me so much info...so I just excepted the fact that he loves them to much to not stop talking about them.

"Do you have a favorite animal?" he asked as he petted the turtles shell. I sat there and thought for a few moments.

"Well, I do like cats! But it's pretty hard to find them around here."

"Did you have any pets back at the castle?" He questioned.

"Oh yes...many. We had horses, dogs, and a few cows so that we could produce are own milk without having to go to the store for it."

"So you never actually owned a cat?" I shook my head as I starred at the gentle moving waves from the pond.

"I've just grown to like them after seeing them wondering the streets all alone." I said. John nodded to my response and continued to pet the turtle. "Anyway...we should get going." I suggested.

"Ok." John replied. We got up and walked back to Alex's house. John still held the turtle in this hand. I was a little worried Eliza would be mad for John bringing an animal in the house...but she might not care if it's just a tiny little turtle. When we reached the house, we walked in to see Laf and Herc along with baby Philip in Eliza's arms.

"Hey guys...what are you doing here?" I asked as I held the door open for John.

"Lafayette is saying goodbye to everyone." stated Hercules.

"Aw...are you already leaving for France?" I wined.

"Oui, But don't worry...I promise I will visit from time to time." he said as he came over and hugged me and John. "Really John...you found another turtle." Laf said laughing.

"I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!" he yelled. I noticed Herc had face palmed himself in disappointment.

"Wait..where is Alex?" I asked.

"He is upstairs writing again..." Eliza rolled her eyes as those words fell from her mouth.

"Well did he at least say goodbye?" I questioned. Eliza nodded. "Oh wait..real quick can I ask you a question Eliza?" she nodded and I continued. "John said his parents would like to meet my parents for dinner tomorrow...but since my parents are spawns of the devil I was wondering if you and Alex could pretend to be my parents during that time." Eliza had a worried expression on her face.

"Aw...I would love to but...I need to tend to the baby, and Alex is to caught up in his work." I sighed and turned to John. "Now what do we do?" I asked depressingly.

"Uh excuse me!" I turned my head to see Hercules slightly annoyed.

"Oh...Herc would you like to pretend to be my dad?" I asked.