You'll Be Back- Chapter 8

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, are you miss (y/n)?" this man said to me with a letter in his hand.

"Who's asking?" I said fairly annoyed.

"Ah. yes my apology...I'm Charles Lee!" he said as he kissed my hand. "You have a letter!"

"A letter?" I asked.

"Yes, here you go my dear!" he said while handing the letter.

"Uh...Thank you." I said as I starred down at the letter in my hand.  He nodded and walked off.  On the letter was in bold- "You'll Be Back"

(a/n), Now I just wanna say quickly that basically the whole letter is the king singing the song "You'll Be Back" but I changed a few words in it so that it would sound more like he is talking to his daughter and not Hamilton or whatever,  so yeah just wanted to point that out.)

I opened it slowly, and started reading....

Dear (y/n),

🎤You showed the price of my love's not a price that you're willing to pay....

You cry in your bed which you curl in the sea
when you see me go by....

Why so sad?
remember we had an argument before you went away....
Now you're making me mad!

Remember, despite our estrangement,
I'm your dad...                       (your eyes widen)

You'll be back soon you'll see, 
You'll remember you belong to me,
You'll be back....Time will tell....
You'll remember that you served me well....
Oceans rise, Empires fall!
We have seen each other through it all....     (your eyes widen more)

And when push...comes so shove
I will send the fully armed battalion
to remind you of my love!

Da da da dat da
Dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da ya da!!
Da da da dat da
Dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da-

You showed our love
is draining and you can't go on!       (tears start forming)

You'll be the one complaining
when I am gone!

And no, don't change the subject
'Cause you're my favorite subject!!
My sweet, submissive subject
My loyal, royal subject!
Forever
and ever
and ever
and ever and ever...

You'll be back...like before
I will fight the fight and win the war...
For you're love...
For you're praise...
And I'll love you
'til my dying days!!

When you're gone!...
I'll go mad...
So don't throw away this thing we had...

'Cause when push...comes to shove..
I will kill you're friends and new family...        (you start to cry)
to remind you of my love!

Da da da dat da
Dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da ya da!!
Da da da dat da
Dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat- Everybody!
Da da da dat da
Dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da ya da!!
Da da da dat da
Dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da ya da!!🎤

From,
The King! Aka... your father...

P.S.- You'll Be Back... (end of letter)

When I finished reading...I froze, and remembered that one specific line... I will kill you're friends and new family to remind you of my love!.... I fell to my knees and started to cry insanely loud. I couldn't stop.... not bearing the thought of loosing everyone...including John...all because of my damn father!!

"(Y/N)! Talk to me, why are you crying!" I could hear John try to get me to calm down. I looked up slightly to see everyone stare at me...including my friends. Lafayette, Alex, and Hercules ran over to me and dropped down to my level on the floor.  Without thinking, I got up and ran out the doors that lead outside, while still crying.

I kept running and running down the streets, I could hear John and everyone else run behind me, running after me, while shouting my name....and yet...it still pounded in my brain...

I will kill you're friends and new family...
I WILL KILL YOU'RE FRIENDS AND NEW FAMILY...
I WILL KILL YOU'RE FRIENDS AND NEW FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!....

I ran a sharp turn around an old building and was suddenly pulled into an alleyway. There were 2 huge men that had hold of me.

"MHMMHMH!" I tried to scream for help, but one of the men covered my mouth.

"Shhhh..." the man said creepily.

"What do we do with her?" the other man said.

"Strip her...and cut her up with a knife while kicking her into the building wall..." he told him. They did exactly what they said they would do...they ripped off  my dress...relieving my under garments. They then started torturing me knifes. I still could not scream... the whole time the guy had his hand over my mouth...they then threw me into the wall ans started kicking me...blood was EVERYWHERE. I then herd loud footsteps come my direction...

"Shit, someone is coming!.." yelled one of the men.

"Let's go!" said the other. And they both ran out of the alleyway. They left me there...bloody...hurt...and alone in only my white bra and underwear. I moaned and cried in pain. My hair was covering my eyes and face, so I couldn't see...but I could still hear. I herd the voice of John, Alex, Hercules, Lafayette, Peggy, Eliza, and Angelica in front of me...

"OH MY GOD!" screamed Eliza.

"(y/n)!!...Can you hear me!" I herd Laf say as he picked me up. I tried to say something, but my mouth was numb and full of blood.

"We need to get her back home!" shouted Hercules. I felt myself being given to someone else, some hair moved away from my face and I could see Laurens holding me tightly as he ran down the street with everyone following him. Everything suddenly went dark....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PHEW...WELL I KNOW THAT WAS A PRETTY INTENSE CHAPTER BUT I REALLY LIKED IT SO HOPEFULLY ALL YOU DID TOO!

~BYE!~