Sister's Reunited!- Chapter 29

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOHN'S POV:

I was talking with Alex, my best man, until I heard the music start to play, and the huge brown door open. Then there she was....my beautiful soon to be wife. She started to walk down the isle with a bouquet of (f/f) in her hands. She smiled at me as she continued to walk. I felt a single tear roll down my face as I admired her prettiness. She suddenly stopped when she reached her spot beside me. We both turned at looked at each other. 

"You look wonderful!" I complimented. 

"So do you!" she laughed. 

The Priest then started to speak. 

YOU/READER'S POV:  

I stopped beside John as I made my way down the isle. I starred at him, admiring his handsome looks. He was wearing a nice tuxedo with a black bow tie (a/n), JUST THINK OF THERE WAR OUTFIT, BUT BLACK AND WHITE WITH A BOW TIE)

"You look wonderful!" He complimented. 

"So do you!" I laughed. The Priest was then ready to start the wedding ceremony. 

(a/n, THIS CEREMONY WILL BE LONG...SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!)

"We are gathered here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirely, as lover, companion, and friend." 

I looked at the Priest, then back at John as tears flooded my (e/c) eyes. The Priest then continued. 

"A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." 

John reaches down and grabs both my hands as I handed Eliza my bouquet while I continued with the ceremony. 

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joy, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives? 

"We do!" me and John said in harmony. 

"Do you pledge to share your joys of your marriage with all those around you so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?" 

"We do!" me and John said again in harmony. Then Philip comes up the isle with a pillow that had 2 rings lay upon it. John knelled down and took the rings. 

"Thank you Philip!" John said happily as he ruffled his hair. Philip nodded then bowed as he walked off to Alexander. John got back up and looked me in the eyes. He then handed me a ring to put on him. 

"John, please repeat after me." The Priest started. "I John Laurens, promise to love and support you (Y/n) and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed."