The Effie Tower- Chapter 24

OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 230+ READS! I KNOW THAT'S NOT AT ALL A LOT BUT I AM STILL THANKFUL FOR IT!

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV: 

I waved goodbye to Thomas as Laf continued to pull me out of the building. I mimicked the words 'thank you' to him and he nodded in response. I gave Laf directions to the hotel we were staying at, and after a little bit of walking we made it. I lead him to our room, and told him to wait outside the door to surprise John and Herc. I then slowly opened the door, but was hugged to death when I did. 

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" Shouted John. 

"I left you a note on my bed..." I said blankly. 

"Yeah, but you were gone for almost 3 hours! Me and Hercules were about to go look for you!" he said angrily. 

"Well I know how to make it up to you!" I smirked. 

"How?" John said as he crossed his arms over his chest. I walked out of the room and pushed Lafayette in. 

"Bonjour , Mon ami!" Laf shouted. I starred at John who just stood there in shock...same with Herc, who was sitting on his bed. 

"Lafayette!" John yelled happily as he hugged him. Herc did the same. 

"What's up old friend!" Herc said as he wrapped an arm over Laf's shoulders. 

"Not much...just work! I'm very sorry I never came to visit or write like I said I would." Laf said sadly. 

"Eh, don't worry about it! You're here now so that's all that matters!" said John. 

"How about we all catch up over some beers at the bar?" Laf suggested. We all agreed, and made our way down tot he bar. 

***AT THE BAR***

We all had a great time talking about how are lives have been. We caught up on events, friends, family...all that stuff. That's when John decided to bring up a subject...

"So Laf, will you come back to America with us?" Laf's eyes grew wide. 

"Uh...I don't think I'll be able too..." 

"Why not!" wined Hercules. 

"Guys...I have so much stuff to do here...that's why I was not able to visit in the first place." 

"Oh come on Lafayette! Take a break would ya?!" John said drunkenly.

"Yeah...don't pull an Alexander!" Hercules laughed as he took a swing of beer. Lafayette rolled his eyes and sighed. 

"We'll have to see..." he mumbled. I noticed John's face grew worried. 

"Umm...Laf can I talk to you outside for a moment?" Laf was confused but nodded. They both got up and walked away. 

"Alright...what's the big deal!" I threw my hands in the air while turning to Hercules. 

"What do you mean?" he said shakily.