Wedding Plans- Chapter 26

(Y/N)= YOUR NAME

(H/C)= HAIR COLOR

(E/C)= EYE COLOR

(A/N)= AUTHOR'S NOTE

(F/F)= FAVORITE FLOWER

(F/C)= FAVORITE COLOR

(I MAY ADD MORE TO THIS LIST LATER IF I NEED TO)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU/READER'S POV: 

Me, Herc, Laf, and John all grabbed our bags and boarded the boat back to New York. It was another long 3 weeks...and the ride back felt a lot longer than our first ride here. 

***TIME SKIP TO NEW YORK CAUSE I'M LAZY***

"(Y/n)! Get up we're home!" I heard Hercules yell. I quickly shot up from my bed on the ship. 

"Finally we made it!" I wined. "It felt like we were on this ship forever!" I complained as I threw my hand in the air.

"Well we're here now..." John said as he came over and kissed me on the forehead. I blushed and sat up from my bed, making my way towards the bathroom to change. When I was done, I came out and packed my things. 

"Ready to go?" Laf asked me. I nodded happily and we made our way out the room door. 

"We hope you enjoyed you're stay!" said a man happily has he greeted us off the ship. 

"Yes we did, sir! Thank you very much!" I said. He nodded in response. "So, should we go find Alexander first?" I asked the guys. 

"Yeah, I think that would be best so that he can catch up with Laf." John said. 

"Right." Herc said. I nodded and we headed in the direction of Alex's house. After a while of silent walking, I decided to break it, 

"So John..." I started. "What do we do next?" I asked. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Like with our lives...what's the next step?" 

"Well, Probably the wedding...right?" 

"Yeah but...where will you and me stay?" I questioned. 

"You can just come live with me at my house!" I didn't say anything...I just starred at the ground. "What's wrong, love?" he asked. 

"It's just...I'll miss Alex, Eliza, Philip, Angelica, Peggy....and I really wanted to help Eliza with Philip...and-" John interrupted me. 

"It's not like you're never gonna see them again!" He chuckled. 

"Still..." I mumbled. 

"Hey...don't worry, we'll figure something out!" John said happily as he wrapped an arm around my waist. At that point I didn't even realize we were already at Alex's house. I noticed the door swing open and Eliza came running out. She ran over and hugged me to where I couldn't breath. 

"(Y/N) I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" she cried. 

"M-missed you too, Eliza!" I said while gasping for air. She released from the hug and I breathed heavily while she laughed. I looked to my left to see Alex already hugging Laf. 

"(y/n)! How are you?" he asked. 

"I'm great...actually..." I smirked has I held my hand out, showing him the ring.

"Oh my God John actually did it!" he yelled. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you!" I hugged him. 

"I can't believe it! You're getting married?" Eliza said as she grabbed my hands. I nodded and she pulled me into one more huge hug.  "You both are more than welcome to stay with us till you guys find a place of you're own!" 

"Oh don't worry about that Eliza, (y/n) is most likely going to stay at my house." John announced. 

"Oh please, you guys should try to find a much bigger house then the one you have! Trust me, after you have kids you're gonna need the space!" she smirked. 

"ELIZA!" I shouted. She started dying of laughter. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to John. "Well...what do you think? Should we just stay with them for a while?" I asked. 

"If that's what you want, then yes." He nodded. I then turned to Alex and Eliza. 

"We would love to stay with you two till we can get our own place!" I said happily. 

"Wonderful! I'm sure Philip and Angelica(her daughter)will be pleased!" she clapped her hands. "John, I'm sure you're okay with sleeping in the same bed as (y/n)...correct?" She questioned. John nodded happily. 

"Great, why don't you all come in and join us for breakfast! You can tell us all about you're trip!" Alex said. Me, John and Laf nodded. 

"FOOD!!" Herc yelled as he threw his hand in the air. We laughed and walked in Alex'a house. 

***DURING BREAKFAST***

"So (y/n)..." Eliza started saying from across the table from me. 

"Yes?" I questioned. 

"How did John purpose to you?" She asked. I looked over at John to see if he was listening. He wasn't though, he was talking and laughing with the guys. 

"Well, he took me to see the Effie tower, he said some kind words to me, then purposed!" I said. 

"Aw! Thanks cute!" she smiled. I blushed and looked away. "What would you're dad do about all of it?" she asked seriously. I sat there and thought for a moment.

"Pft, He would probably kill John..." I rolled my eyes. "Which I wouldn't understand cause he doesn't care about me anyways..." 

"I'm sorry for bringing it up." Eliza said. 

"No, no..don't worry about it!" I smiled softly. 

"Hey Eliza!" John said beside me. "Would you like to help me and (y/n) with the wedding plans?" I looked back at Eliza. Her face lit up excitement. 

"Oh, I would be delighted!" she said happily. "Is it all right if Angelica and Peggy help too?" 

"Of course!" John laughed. 

"Wait, I thought Angelica went back to London?" I looked confused. 

"She did, but once I write her that you two are getting married, I'm sure she's gonna wanna come over again and help." I smiled and nodded. 

"So what's the first step?" Herc asked. 

"Hm...I'm not sure...probably the invitations ." John answered.  

"Man these next few weeks are gonna be busy..." I wined. 

"That's what happens when you get older, Mon ami!" Lafayette laughed. I rolled my eyes in response. 

"Hehe, don't worry I'll help you!" laughed Eliza. I smiled. 

"Thank you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T HAVE A CHAPTER YESTERDAY AND SUNDAY LIKE PLANNED...THINGS CAME UP AND I WAS REALLY TIRED SO AGAIN I'M REALLY SORRY! SO INSTEAD I HAVE A CHAPTER TODAY FOR YOU GUYS...I KNOW TODAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY OTHER STORY BUT I FELT BAD SO HOPEFULLY I'M FORGIVEN!~

~BYE!~