NEWS

I am starting 6th year in September and it's my last year of school(thank god).

My really important exams are happening. 

Lots of studying, panicking about college, CAO points. 

Results. 

And I just want to say how much I love writing on Wattpad, but I will be only updating once a week(if I'm lucky 2 or 4 times a week). 

I'm sorry of some of you (not all of you) think that's a stupid reason, but I need to put all my energy and time into studying so I can go to college, get a degree and get a job!

And to those who understand and comment regularly you guys are the best! I want to thank you for making this book and the last the best. 

This is the LAST book of Imagines and preferences.... I know cue the tears for this news! Don't worry I have more up my sleeves. 

This book isn't over yet! I want 200 chapters on this book, so don't panic like I am! I am honoured to be writing this book coz damn do I love it.

1K reads for this book! Wow!

25K for book number 1! I hope this one does as good as the first did and doing. 

I am happy I decided to actually download Wattpad and start writing, at first I only read the books on it, then I said why not create one, started with FanFiction, which I love. 

I never thought two of my books would get this attraction! 

This book 120 votes!

Book number 1 673 votes!

Comments on this one 289 comments!

Last book 159 comments!

Thank you the voters, commenters, readers!

So I am doing a competition cause why not! 

What year was Brad, James, Tristan and Connor born in? 

Winner will get a shout out. 

Also dedicated to one chapter in the James series tomorrow!!!!! 

Closing date Saturday!!

Maybe two winners:) (CHEEKY)

Good luck

LET THE BEST WIN!!!:) 

Lorna Xx